Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on Quests:

#15: Comment on my favourite snack
I like weird combinations. Like cheese and chocolate. But very specific things, like Swiss cheese and 70% dark chocolate. Mmmmm..... Or even, this being a POPSICLE thread, a favourite snack between classes (when I was very depressed and grieving over something tragic 2010-11) I ate fudgesickle ice cream bars (called Super Fudge) and a snack size bag of Cheetos. So delicious. Every so often I will indulge for nostalgia..... but it is VERY unhealthy. But I liked the cheese/chocolate combo flavour there too!

#16 One Wish:
Many of my wishes are goals I can make a reality. But if I had one wish it would be to sit down with every little girl and be a positive influence in her life, no matter what socio-economic background she comes from. I fear for the youth of today. My boyfriend's sister is 13 years old, 5'11" (I am a short, 5'2", 25 year old), and she looks like she is 21. She seems like she is easily influenced by her peers, develops fast physically, obviously, already has a history of sexual abuse, her parents STILL use drugs..... I fear for her. I just want to be a good influence in her life, but I fear no matter what she will make her own choices, and like mother like daughter she will get into trouble in her teen years. She is a smart girl, I know she is better than that, but my boyfriend who is doing his Masters, and I, live like 5 hours away. There is not much we can do when we know we have surpassed all expectations set by his parents, and they are insecure we are better influences on her than they are, and so they bad mouth about us behind her back and be the "cool parents" and let her drink irresponsibly, etc, and have whatever she wants. I want her and so many other girls to know they are beautiful, and smart, and they have a bright future, and have positive influences in their life to look up to.

#17: FAVOURITE POPSICLE! (This is all I had in my freezer..... hope this counts)

TiArHcu.jpg

#17: Favourite Game - HARD CHOICE..... But the one I ended up selecting is.....

ZA0Tn2K.jpg

Thanks, guys!

Aw you think so? :blush: to be honest for me it's just that some internet points don't matter to me at all, but making people smile does c:

I woke up so early today ;u; ugh I'm super sleepy :((( oh well hahah. Just got myself a new haircut after like 3 months xD;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh um sorry for my negligence but what are these teams exactly for ;u;
Ahhh I completely understand!! ; v; And yes I do!! x]

Whhaattt what time is it over there? Hahah XD I bet you are!! And ohhh nice!! Haircuts always feel nice afterwards x] And then it looks better after a few weeks ahahha!

And no need to apologize for that at all! XD And well if you are mainly talking about TP, we made TP just mainly for fun and for the love of popsicles ahaha I kind of have a popsicle addict B] Jacob was the one who thought of the idea and we decided to make that idea reality ahaha We honestly didn't expect TP to get a lot of attention so it really makes us happy it's this active! ; v ; <3

But like the intro said, we are pretty much just a group/team who loves popsicles and the popsicle collectible :) Our current goals are to earn enough to afford a Group Add on once it's restocked! x] Aside from that, we are just a fun little thread with lots of activity ahaha! XD

I hope this explanation helped! c:

OHH!! 70% dark chocolate is soo good ahhh ahaha <3 I definitely have to agree with you!! It's one of my favorites as well ahaha! As for cheese, I'm not much of a cheese person XD At least not eating cheese by itself (unless it's string cheese ;D) Like I love cheese in my hamburgers and other food, but I can't eat cheese just by itself ahahaha AND AHHH yesss Fudgesicles are just too good ;v ; Yummy snacks always make me feel better ;v ;

I just wanted to say, you have an amazing wish : ') I really hope it becomes reality for you!!

It definitely counts!! Hahaha XD I've actually never had that brand before!!

It's definitely a surprise to me!! Hahaha XD I've never played Skyrim before though!! XD

Also your Quest Log is now updated! :D

blood test, haven't had one in a while and thought pfft just a needle
turns it hurts alot, and plus im already sick. like she took the needle out and i was like "oh is that it" and then i sat for like 10 seconds and suddenly like collapsed

- - - Post Merge - - -

long story short i'm weak when it comes to blood and needles

im fine with blood but if you freaking stab me i stab you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@miharu
Oh, cool! I'd like to redeem a gif sig from Naekoya! c:

Alright, this must be done. 500k TBT? Popsicles. More popsicles. And maybe like a weird doll or something. ;)
Edit ~ 50 posts! Wow, that was fast.. anyways, I guess I shouldn't even enter though because I could never afford the prize.. that's just that I suppose.

Last edited:
@miharu
Oh, cool! I'd like to redeem a gif sig from Naekoya! c:
Alright!! I'll let her know! :D She's currently sleeping, so she'll get back to you once she's online! :D

Alright, this must be done. 500k TBT? Popsicles. More popsicles. And maybe like a weird doll or something. ;)
Edit ~ 50 posts! Wow, that was fast.. anyways, I guess I shouldn't even enter though because I could never afford the prize.. that's just that I suppose.
CONGRATS!!!! And omg yessss popsicles are always worth buying! ;) Hahaha!!

And wait o: The raffle is free though xD

Morning everyone! This is the only day of the week I am happy to be awake so early, because its FRIDAY!!

This weekend I will officially launch my cycling town, and will see how well it goes! I will post a link here when it is up, and might even give a TP discount :)

Morning everyone! This is the only day of the week I am happy to be awake so early, because its FRIDAY!!

This weekend I will officially launch my cycling town, and will see how well it goes! I will post a link here when it is up, and might even give a TP discount :)

Morning!! XD AND OHHHH NICEEE!!! Ahahah everyday feels like a weekday to me due to work unless it's Monday or Wednesday ahahaha!! XD

OHH!!! Good luck with your Cycling shop! :)

Alright I'm heading to bed now so goodnight you guys!! x] Have a great morning/afternoon! :D

Morning!! XD AND OHHHH NICEEE!!! Ahahah everyday feels like a weekday to me due to work unless it's Monday or Wednesday ahahaha!! XD

Alright I'm heading to bed now so goodnight you guys!! x] Have a great morning/afternoon! :D

Night? Where the heck do you live lol???

Sleep tight!

*wakes up* aaaaaaaaaaaand miharu is gone. :(

Afternoon guys! c:
ready for the weekend again! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back