• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

~Team Pokemon~IN NEED OF TBT DONATIONS~

I never heard of Braums o: Maybe I'll find one and try their burgers one day ^^ McDonald's will have the Pokemon toys until the end of December though! There are 8 total to collect and each comes with a special holo card ^^ I've just been going to buy the toys and maybe a french fry! I hope your finals went well c:

I am celebrating Xmas with Sylver and my Pichu and my Mew!!!

I love you guys!!!!!!

Hello Team Pokemon! Sorry I haven't posted here for a while, how have you been guys? :)

I never heard of Braums o: Maybe I'll find one and try their burgers one day ^^ McDonald's will have the Pokemon toys until the end of December though! There are 8 total to collect and each comes with a special holo card ^^ I've just been going to buy the toys and maybe a french fry! I hope your finals went well c:

XD you should, I think it's really good...also, it's the best place for ice cream! But I hardly eat anything cold in December...unless I want to. And ooh really? That's pretty sweet. And thank you, my finals did went well! I took my Science, Math, and English on Thursday, and got my results on my Math one. I got a 97%, but my Math teacher said she'll add 3 extra points to everyone's final grades, so I actually got a 100% :D and I took my History, Ceremics, and Orchestra on Friday. In the History one, I got a 94%, which was so awesome since I usually get B's and C's on History tests lol, and I'm pretty sure I got an A on the Ceremics one (It wasn't really a final, it was just one piece of paper that asks silly questions like "Mr. Alexander is the greatest teacher in the world" and we had to put true or false on that one XD I was about to put false, but later on he told us the answer to that question was true ;)), and I think a high A on the Orchestra final. Overall, I think I did pretty good~

Last edited:
Hello! Sorry for my absence! Anyway if u hadn't seen my latest post, I need 9 more visitors til 100!

Last edited:
Wow just saw this now! I am a huge Pokemon fan haha. Anyways I'd love to join. ^_^

Username: Holla
Title: Pok?mon Master
Games You Have: Yellow, Emerald, FireRed, Diamond, SoulSilver, Black, Black 2, X, Alpha Sapphire, Super Mystery Dungeon.
Amount of Cards You Have: A binder full. I've been collecting on and off for 10 years now and I haven't had a chance to actually count them lol.
Extra: I have a complete living Pokedex so if anyone needs a specific Pok?mon that's breedable I'd be happy to breed one for you. Also lately I've been a bit addicted to shiny hunting. ^_^

Hey guys have you seen my latest auction? I'm auctioning Shiny Landorus and Shiny Tornadus!

Hi Niji, I'd like to join!

Username: Pokemon5700
Title: DanTheMan or Danny
Games You Have: ORAS, Y, Black 2, White, SS, Platinum, Diamond, Sapphire, Mystery Dungeon Sky and Red Rescue Team, Dash, Trozei, Rumble, Pokepark 1 and 2, Revolution, Stadium, and Snap.
Amount of Cards You Have: I've got 5 tins filled with cards, 2 binders, and a cardboard boxes filled with them. WAAAAY too many to count!
Extra: Can you feature my Pok?mon Shop and my Mew auction? http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?350930-NA-20th-Anniversary-Mew-Download-Code

Hi Niji, I'd like to join!

Username: Pokemon5700
Title: DanTheMan or Danny
Games You Have: ORAS, Y, Black 2, White, SS, Platinum, Diamond, Sapphire, Mystery Dungeon Sky and Red Rescue Team, Dash, Trozei, Rumble, Pokepark 1 and 2, Revolution, Stadium, and Snap.
Amount of Cards You Have: I've got 5 tins filled with cards, 2 binders, and a cardboard boxes filled with them. WAAAAY too many to count!
Extra: Can you feature my Pok?mon Shop and my Mew auction? http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?350930-NA-20th-Anniversary-Mew-Download-Code

Hey dude! Since I met you tons of times I'm giving you an official roster title!

MAJOR UPDATE!
Hey guys! Since it has been awhile, I'm putting every member currently on the roster! Thanks for being with me guys, let's liven this team up!

~NijiNymphia​

Hiii <3

How can I get on the roster? o: I thought I submitted the member form and stuff a while ago .-. Do I need to redo it?

Last edited:
Hiii <3

How can I get on the roster? o: I thought I submitted the member form and stuff a while ago .-. Do I need to redo it?

No. I'm adding everybody on though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Only the members that are already members. Members that sign up afterwards don't.

Back