• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

~Team Pokemon~IN NEED OF TBT DONATIONS~

I have big eevee fam. I was thinking the EXACT same thing!!! Lol!

Guess it's my turn!

I'm Sparro, but you can just call me Ajay! I am known throughout Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos! My main team consists of all shiny and all level 100 Pok?mon that will be listed right now. My main is Ninetails, then MsMagius (I can't remember how her name actually is ;-; spare me!) then Lucario, then Venasour, then Gyrados, and finally, a Zoroak named Kageyama.

Guess it's my turn!

I'm Sparro, but you can just call me Ajay! I am known throughout Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos! My main team consists of all shiny and all level 100 Pok?mon that will be listed right now. My main is Ninetails, then MsMagius (I can't remember how her name actually is ;-; spare me!) then Lucario, then Venasour, then Gyrados, and finally, a Zoroak named Kageyama.

Your team sounds really great! I'm glad some people around here actually like the bulba line. I've been seeing some things spreading around making fun of Venusaur calling him the "Meg" of the original starters ;n; Breaks my heart

Last edited:
Ahh all of you have wicked teams! I don't actually do competitive battles (just a personal preference though; it's not my cup of tea), but I have this habit of repeating Pokemon games just because I love Pokemon; I try to complete the games with Pokemon I haven't worked with yet, that's why I have this habit of loving a lot of my Pokemon, and I don't have a personal favorite out of all of them ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Oh, just a side note: When I was a kid, I loved Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia so much, I've played it over and over. I really liked being a Pokemon Ranger, and I thought it would be cool to have Skarmory as a partner Pokemon! You could guess why my username is "Skarmoury" c: )

My crush has a YouTube account. Here's a funny video I found. BTW, he is the kid who whacked the juicebox with a baseball bat, the guy who pitched it was his twin brother. Idk anyone else. But here:

I love pokemon !!!!!! and Pikachu!!! I want to join!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have all the pokemon games, but the one im currently playing is fire red. my team is small and weak but I will update on team once I get farther in the game:
~Pikachu lv. 18
~Charmeleon lv. 21
~Pidgeotto lv 18
and I have the boulderbadge already and I am currently in cerulean city and I just lost to misty once. her starmie tho, makes me want to cry. and you would think a starfish would be slow. I thought Pikachu would dominate, he took out her staryu in one hit tho....if anyone has strategies for misty, they would be appreciated for my battle.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have all the pokemon games, but the one im currently playing is fire red. my team is small and weak but I will update on team once I get farther in the game:
~Pikachu lv. 18
~Charmeleon lv. 21
~Pidgeotto lv 18
and I have the boulderbadge already and I am currently in cerulean city and I just lost to misty once. her starmie tho, makes me want to cry. and you would think a starfish would be slow. I thought Pikachu would dominate, he took out her staryu in one hit tho....if anyone has strategies for misty, they would be appreciated for my battle.

You may join!!! What title?

Hi guys! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiii am I allowed to join? :3

I grew up with Pokemon! It's been in my life since I was about 3~ I have a very verrryy large binder with cards from 1995-present including promo cards, holos, Japanese cards, and even some delta series and stuff. I dunno. As for games, I have every single game pretty much ;; I also have some Poke manga and a Pikachu plush/figure collection orz.

Sorry I got a little carried away ;u; I just really love Pokemon and this seems like a super cool team <3 Sorry to intrude~

Hi! Welcome to the team, nice to meet you. I'm My (my real name and is actually pronounced "me", it's foreign name and it's kinda weird lol), and I started to like Pokemon whenever I saw one of my family relatives watching a DP episode I believe. I was singing along with her to the Pokemon theme intro (until she told me to stop singing), and it was pretty catchy! My very trusty Pokemon on the go with me in Pokemon White 2 I believe were Serperior, Unefezant, Liepard, Azumarill, Stoutland, and Latias. :) I play other Pokemon games too, and I have lots of Pokemon cards but I think my mom threw them away when she was cleaning. :p anyways, good to see you on the team!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

~Pikachu lv. 18
~Charmeleon lv. 21
~Pidgeotto lv 18

Welcome to the team Pikachu fan! ;) I love Pikachu too, but Piplup is number one for me lol

Last edited:
Hi guys! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Welcome to the team, nice to meet you. I'm My (my real name and is actually pronounced "me", it's foreign name and it's kinda weird lol), and I started to like Pokemon whenever I saw one of my family relatives watching a DP episode I believe. I was singing along with her to the Pokemon theme intro (until she told me to stop singing), and it was pretty catchy! My very trusty Pokemon on the go with me in Pokemon White 2 I believe were Serperior, Unefezant, Liepard, Azumarill, Stoutland, and Latias. :) I play other Pokemon games too, and I have lots of Pokemon cards but I think my mom threw them away when she was cleaning. :p anyways, good to see you on the team!

Hi! Nice to meet you and thank you for the welcome ^^ Sounds like you had a pretty great team!
Too bad about the cards ): If by some miracle you find them and they weren't thrown away that'd be cool! I should share a pic of some of mine when I go home for the holidays~

Hi! Nice to meet you and thank you for the welcome ^^ Sounds like you had a pretty great team!
Too bad about the cards ): If by some miracle you find them and they weren't thrown away that'd be cool! I should share a pic of some of mine when I go home for the holidays~

No prob! And yup, I loved my team...Serperior was one of my favorite Pokemon and he was my number one buddy that I can count on to always beat the in-game trainers. :) lol yeah, hopefully. And ok, cool~it'll be nice to see your cards :)

Last edited:
No prob! And yup, I loved my team...Serperior was one of my favorite Pokemon and he was my number one buddy that I can count on to always beat the in-game trainers. :) lol yeah, hopefully. And ok, cool~it'll be nice to see your cards :)

I know the feel...well kinda xD For the Unova region I actually strayed from my love of fire types to choose Oshawott since I loved the ninja/samurai theme and he was adorbs. As I saw my friend play though, she chose Serperior and I just fell in love with him too! Luckily she gave hers to me since she much preferred the other Pokemon she caught along the way ^^ I just love Serperior's expression though :3

Username: Universaljellyfish
Title:.lass
Games You Have:.Pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire
Amount of Cards You Have: 0
Extra:

Hi guys! Just got back from school and changed into my regular home clothes and stuff, how are you guys today? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know the feel...well kinda xD For the Unova region I actually strayed from my love of fire types to choose Oshawott since I loved the ninja/samurai theme and he was adorbs. As I saw my friend play though, she chose Serperior and I just fell in love with him too! Luckily she gave hers to me since she much preferred the other Pokemon she caught along the way ^^ I just love Serperior's expression though :3

XD, Oshawott is pretty cute too! He reminds me of my other fave Pokemon, Piplup ;) And Ikr? I just love that expression, it just makes me feel like he's a prince and I'm taking care of one XD

Hi everyone ^^

I hope you all have had a good weekend! I just wanted to share something that happened...

So my very first day home from college(wheee winter break) my mom took me to McDonald's. I bought my second Pokemon Happy Meal toy and I was super excited in the hopes that I get a Pikachu. I got a Kyogre though. I was still super happy because I love Kyogre and my other toy I got from McD's was Groudon so now I have the set xD Anyway, I opened the card and got a Pikachu card!! I felt like I got a win-win toy package there ^^

Hehe~ Anyway yeah I thought it was cool ^^;

Hi everyone ^^

I hope you all have had a good weekend! I just wanted to share something that happened...

So my very first day home from college(wheee winter break) my mom took me to McDonald's. I bought my second Pokemon Happy Meal toy and I was super excited in the hopes that I get a Pikachu. I got a Kyogre though. I was still super happy because I love Kyogre and my other toy I got from McD's was Groudon so now I have the set xD Anyway, I opened the card and got a Pikachu card!! I felt like I got a win-win toy package there ^^

Hehe~ Anyway yeah I thought it was cool ^^;

Hello, Jelly~ I had a pretty great weekend! Nothing special though I guess, but still a relaxing weekend. And XD nice! I don't go to McD nowadays (go to Braums for the hamburgers, they're so good), but I love getting toys in them! I don't think I've gotten a Pokemon toy before ;-; I can't wait for my winter break, just have to go to school all this week and don't go back to school until January 6 or something WOOOOOOOOOOO

...but first I need to get past the finals on Thursday and Friday...dang it

Hello, Jelly~ I had a pretty great weekend! Nothing special though I guess, but still a relaxing weekend. And XD nice! I don't go to McD nowadays (go to Braums for the hamburgers, they're so good), but I love getting toys in them! I don't think I've gotten a Pokemon toy before ;-; I can't wait for my winter break, just have to go to school all this week and don't go back to school until January 6 or something WOOOOOOOOOOO

...but first I need to get past the finals on Thursday and Friday...dang it

I never heard of Braums o: Maybe I'll find one and try their burgers one day ^^ McDonald's will have the Pokemon toys until the end of December though! There are 8 total to collect and each comes with a special holo card ^^ I've just been going to buy the toys and maybe a french fry! I hope your finals went well c:

Back