• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Third Annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I typed in so many cyclone, hurricane and typhoon names for #8... at least i got it lol

They're one of many creatures that like to eat Pikmin, haha. :p I can see how they wouldn't be that memorable if you hadn't played the game and experienced first-hand a bulborb eating your entire Pikmin army. xP

I highly recommend the series if you ever pick up a Nintendo console. It's the only RTS game I've ever played that I actually enjoyed, usually they're not my speed. Pikmin & Pikmin 2 are both available as "New Play Control!" Wii games, and Pikmin 3 is for Wii U. :3

Aw, I know, I'd get attached to my little army and if they died I'd probably shed a few tears, not gonna lie.

I probably will eventually, since wii u seems to have the better games. :)

Last edited:
It wasn't in one of the posts.

The SOTW has three diffferent threads each week. Entries, Voting and Winners ([e], [v] and [w])

The egg was in the first psot of the [E] thread

Just looked at the answers, and I would have never found most of them. This year's level has gone really up!
I managed to found all of them last year, this year only 6.
Good thing i didn't waste my time searching for them because I would've have never found them!
(and had to study for my exam hehe)

Maybe make it next year a bit easier so I can get more than just that one egg that was for sale? -___-

"Egg #10: Silence has never sounded so loud."

I was seriously gonna go lurk on Jer's VM's and find his conversations with GamerCat because he would never reply and his silence spoke 1,000 words I <censored> you not.

still pissed that number ten was in my thread and I was gonna look through it but I dismissed it entirely

still pissed that number ten was in my thread and I was gonna look through it but I dismissed it entirely

also pissed that i revived that thread not too long ago and maybe egg #10 wouldn't exist had i not revived the thread lol

This ran for such a short time being gone over the holiday I assume I missed it entirely, that's sad. I saw the shop now get why both were totally locked to look at anything and eggs were listed...I wish it had run through this break week.

This egg hunt has taught me two things—
1. Always look through the entire thread. Not the first 17 pages (yes #10, I was 2 pages away from you).
2. You can change your display settings to view more than 10 posts per page (rip I wish I would have know that earlier).

"Egg #10: Silence has never sounded so loud."

I was seriously gonna go lurk on Jer's VM's and find his conversations with GamerCat because he would never reply and his silence spoke 1,000 words I <censored> you not.

I was convinced that had to do with the IRC or Mumble, since people have been complaining about how no one ever talks on there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back