• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Sixth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with the Zipper chicken?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just found Egg #13! That makes 7 eggs!

Are you able to transfer eggs to other users, so if you only get 2, it isn't completely meaningless?

Are you able to transfer eggs to other users, so if you only get 2, it isn't completely meaningless?

You cannot transfer eggs to other users. You can however find more eggs so that the ones you do have won't be wasted!

;)

Wait nevermind it says all puzzles are codes XD ok cool

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't find any :c Are they in actual threads or what?

“All eggs, besides puzzle eggs, will be contained within an image or a text link somewhere on the forum (or possibly even outside the forum), so put on your thinking top hats and try not to go mad!”

Person 1: I need help on PWP farming. Where should I go?
Person 2: Go to Bell Tree Forums. That's the most useful site on Animal Crossing advice.
Person 1: Okay. Will go there.
(Person 1 goes to Bell Tree Forums and sees creepy Zipper T Bunny gif in banner.)
Person 1: Oh my god! I'm outta here!

Last edited:
I woke up to an epiphany about Egg #11 and was very happy. I also woke up to that banner... I am not happy.

Also, I had a lot of trouble deciding what egg to buy, but I finally decided on Oblivia's Happy Egg because it is just so happy!

Question staff. I hope it?s ok to ask this. It?s not a hint or clue. For the puzzle hints, it says no symbols. What about numbers? If a puzzle includes a number, Can we type in actual number/s or do we have to spell them out?

Question staff. I hope it’s ok to ask this. It’s not a hint or clue. For the puzzle hints, it says no symbols. What about numbers? If a puzzle includes a number, Can we type in actual number/s or do we have to spell them out?

If a clue contains a number you would type the number: e.g. '1' not 'one'. Symbols refers more to things like punctuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back