• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

TBT's Sixth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Person 1: I need help on PWP farming. Where should I go?
Person 2: Go to Bell Tree Forums. That's the most useful site on Animal Crossing advice.
Person 1: Okay. Will go there.
(Person 1 goes to Bell Tree Forums and sees creepy Zipper T Bunny gif in banner.)
Person 1: Oh my god! I'm outta here!
rip new members

The only good thing is, they can't make an account until Zipper is gone.

so many people tied in the lead right now :0 intense

I have no idea how so many people have earned 8-12 or even more eggs. I'm not getting so many references, and those that I do (hi, Clue 8) I haven't found anything to do with after hours of looking. Good job, folks.

Also, Zipper is looking great today. I love it.

Last edited:
Hey, idk if I missed this, but does anyone know when the hunt itself ends?

Zipper's gettin a work out while watching you guys hunt

d0Pdx3s.png

This is even more terrifying....

Can you please give better hints for some of these? I swear I'm so close to a few of the eggs I haven't found yet.

i'll have enough to buy 1 egg collectible
that's a win for me because these clues are hard for me considering i've only been on this forum for a couple months
it's been fun though!

Man. I'm really praying that I'll be able to solve one of the last few clues. If I can't I can at least buy the two cheapest eggs but I really want the Starpower one. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back