• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

TBT's Sixth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
man this egg hunt really makes me feel like an idiot hah
i feel like i?ve found multiple eggs already, but they?re not showing up because either 1) my browser isn?t compatible for some reason (?) or 2) i?m convincing myself that they?re in one specific thread & i?m too stubborn to look anywhere else whoops

Managed to find a couple so far. This event is still as challenging as ever...

Last edited:
How many people have #8 now? Would there be a hint if not enough people get it?

Wanna know the creepiest thing you did? You photoshopped Oblivia's avatar by drawing a border around her mouth. I can still find that image somewhere on this site.

She didn't Photoshop my avatar, she drew the entire thing! The full piece is incredible. :blush:

so nothing was planned for April Fool's?

that sux

Hilarious that people think this.

Don't you all understand... WE are the April Fools! They get us to run around looking for eggs while they watch us and laugh at us from their high and mighty thrones. They sit on a throne of lies.

#TBTRevolution

I don't get what the hint of Egg 8 means. Everytime, when I read the hint, I think I got it but then I
look around and find nothing...

man this egg hunt really makes me feel like an idiot hah
i feel like i?ve found multiple eggs already, but they?re not showing up because either 1) my browser isn?t compatible for some reason (?) or 2) i?m convincing myself that they?re in one specific thread & i?m too stubborn to look anywhere else whoops

Your browser won't have any impact on whether or not they're visible. Try searching elsewhere.

:)

Bring on tHe next batch of clues!! The others have been out for 2 hours and I only managed to find one lol

Edit: oh wow right after I buy an egg I end up finding more lol...

Last edited:
Each time I click "like" on a post, their sidebar changes the Bells + Eggs totals to 0. Originally I thought it was just a random glitch or my imagination or something but nope, it's been happening all day, every time I "like" a post. Refreshing the page returns the Bells and Eggs totals to what they were before.

It's not April 1st where I am anymore but Happy April Fools Day lol.

Each time I click "like" on a post, their sidebar changes the Bells + Eggs totals to 0. Originally I thought it was just a random glitch or my imagination or something but nope, it's been happening all day, every time I "like" a post. Refreshing the page returns the Bells and Eggs totals to what they were before.

It's not April 1st where I am anymore but Happy April Fools Day lol.

We are aware of this glitch. It's not a trick it's been happening since we added the like feature IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back