TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want to make sure your inboxes aren't full, might be the cause of some of the codes not working.

Try emptying it out and clicking on the link again.

....that is an excellent suggestion. I didn't think of that!

The Easter event in a nutshell

yFlXipa.gif

You are amazing

Hm, I can't seem to find that code here on the link. Maybe because I am on mobile, I'll check again on my computer. Thanks!

@Thunder I am on my laptop now and I still cannot find the CODE HERE on the page the link directed me to o-o. Could you tell me where it is located in case I'm just really blind? Thanks!

Last edited:
Almost feel ashamed I started complaining so soon without trying to actually find eggs :D
SO HAPPY. Got 9, getting my Togepi Egg. I am outta here for the night oh my goodness.
Have to get back to studying for Monday's exam q_q

Good luck to everyone that's going for the Golden Egg! :D

I'm having trouble finding the first 7 eggs, these clues don't help me at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's because it has the least amount of quantity, I guess.

@Thunder I am on my laptop now and I still cannot find the CODE HERE on the page the link directed me to o-o. Could you tell me where it is located in case I'm just really blind? Thanks!
Once you have found your code, remove the CODEHERE (it should literally say CODEHERE) and replace it with your code in all caps.

I'm losing trick to what ones I have answered and ones I haven't. IDk whats the correct answer what anymore. X_X

i would like to know as well. i didn't know i'd literally be competing against everyone time-limit wise. 6/9 so far..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back