• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This event made me broke and gave me a flower gambling addiction, everyone PLEASE lend your energy and manifest some orange/purple hybrids for me tonight 🙌

(at least I think I'm finally done buying flowers, I wasted so much money bc I didn't plan ahead for my lineup 😭)

This event made me broke and gave me a flower gambling addiction, everyone PLEASE lend your energy and manifest some orange/purple hybrids for me tonight 🙌

(at least I think I'm finally done buying flowers, I wasted so much money bc I didn't plan ahead for my lineup 😭)
This is my first flower event and had no idea how they worked and yeah, I will never take hybrids for granted again.
The event is very cute and I love it and I look forward to it happening again in the future.
I wish you luck (all of you guys luck!)💦🍀

Yea it also made me broke since I kept buying flowers thinking it would change my luck. I was already low on bells due to the red envelopes. I probably would have bought more flowers if I had more bells .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back