TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Back to spam everyone's notification XD ✨

UxcZU0f.gif

Good morning, I think I am caught up on watering flowers, I wonder if I used up all my luck in the beginning of the week. Hopefully my orange hyacinths will get me a purple. I keep changing my mind about my lineup wondering if it will work this time.

Got a second blue hyacinth last night - thank you to Leif and the army of waterers 🌊 Decided to now try for a purple hyacinth 🪻

Good luck everyone with the next batch, will be watering plants throughout the day and hope everyone can get something they want ✨

I think the blue rose deserves to have some sparkle too! It's going to be super elusive since nobody's made one yet and the magic red roses have been very rare so far. 🔹
I'm just now trying for the magic reds since I got a purple hybrid during the last session, so hopefully I get a blue rose! (they're extremely common on my island in-game, Fauna's house has a lot of them surrounding it)

I think the blue rose deserves to have some sparkle too! It's going to be super elusive since nobody's made one yet and the magic red roses have been very rare so far. 🔹
The Magic Red Roses' sparkle, unlike the Gold Rose's, is only temporary during the event though. Also it won't necessarily be elusive unless people are looking for a 2024 timestamp specifically, since we were able to acquire Blue Roses in a prior Flower Week.

That said, it was originally available from the Shop in the year it was introduced after winning a poll, so it is a bit more difficult and implausible to actually meet all the conditions to spawn it this year unless people have a lot of luck throughout the week. Compared to the rest, it is kind of like playing on hard mode.

I can see the point and merit in doing so, but with only a few days remaining in the event I don't know that it will or necessarily needs to happen.

Back