TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

I forgot to mention, I saw these babies who are going to help me continue to disperse sparkly water to everybody :) May they (in addition to the other animal friends, lovely art, and gifs posted before them) bring luck to us all!

Thank you everyone who has been watering me too!

1000012812.jpg

Yay!

Managed to get a second orange rose, a purple rose and a pink rose tonight. Glad to see that, especially after not having anything spawn yesterday. I guess the Roserade and Roselia cheerleading squad in my signature were effective. Super effective even. I'm sorry.

Congratulations to everyone else who managed to get some new hybrid flowers tonight. Wishing the best for everyone's chances tomorrow, especially everyone who hasn't had any luck thus far.

Yeah, not me realizing that I would need insane luck just to get a blue rose in time. 😭 Basically I have to get an orange rose, two magic red roses (since I already have a purple rose), and a blue rose respectively in the span of 4 days. (Unless you can get multiple hybrids in a day? Not sure.) Oh, and I'm also trying to get a black rose.

Highly doubt this would happen, but one can dream!

Back