TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

i fear black roses aren’t real atp, but i was blessed with another pink and purple rose !! :’) i’m one purple rose away from being able to do alternating pink and purple roses, and a lineup idea i came up with is now possible, so i’m very happy !!

watering everyone’s posts and checking in every night to see what hybrids i and everyone else get has honestly been the highlight of what has so far been an awful week for me, so i’m so grateful for this event.

congrats to whoever got the 2nd gold rose! ✨

Had come to do some watering before the day ended - unfortunately I didn't get anything this round.
But got an orange hyacinth yesterday, which I'm excited about!
And got 6 bells from Leif, thank you!
And it turns out I got a black rose from that first night where we did make-up! So I'm glad I saw that before tonight's breeding round, even if I didn't spawn a gold rose, but we'll try again tomorrow:)

i fear black roses aren’t real atp, but i was blessed with another pink and purple rose !! :’) i’m one purple rose away from being able to do alternating pink and purple roses, and a lineup idea i came up with is now possible, so i’m very happy !!

watering everyone’s posts and checking in every night to see what hybrids i and everyone else get has honestly been the highlight of what has so far been an awful week for me, so i’m so grateful for this event.

congrats to whoever got the 2nd gold rose! ✨

Yeah, I was lucky and got one black rose last night but that’s it. Hoping I can get a second to at least try for gold before the event ends but ah well.

Back