TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Happy we got more black roses! More chances for that beautiful golden rose, excited to see them in line-ups :)

Thank you to everyone who has been diligently watering. I had a brief nap and woke up to 71 notifications 😂 I'm doing my best as well.

I have a question. if our watering can is active and hidden in our inventory, will it still give the increased chance if hybrids? or does it have to be active and visible? I apologize if this question has already been asked.

active and visible, as with all prior flower weeks that have had a bonus item around to increase chancee of hybreeding

Come on black rose!

IMG_7168.gif

In the gacha community, we have a belief called “drawing your desired gacha character because it increases your chances of getting them”. Of course, had to try this out. 🌸✨ featuring my angel baby who is pink and white coded 🥹
i also found out today how hard it is to draw hyacinths lol

2846468D-A4C6-48DF-9F66-AC4178D49572.jpeg

✨🌸 I pray flowers bloom your way. 🌸✨

Good luck to everyone!!! And thank you all for the water! My crops are flourishing 🍀🍀🍀

In the gacha community, we have a belief called “drawing your desired gacha character because it increases your chances of getting them”. Of course, had to try this out. 🌸✨ featuring my angel baby who is pink and white coded 🥹

View attachment 555800

Good luck to everyone!!! And thank you all for the water! My crops are flourishing 🍀🍀🍀
SKAR THIS IS SO CUTE WTF

View attachment 555800

THIS IS SO SOFT AND PRETTY!! if you don't get your gacha dreams it's because RNGesus is jealous 😤 wishing for flowers to bloom for you tonight!

SKAR THIS IS SO CUTE WTF

THIS IS SO SOFT AND PRETTY!! if you don't get your gacha dreams it's because RNGesus is jealous 😤 wishing for flowers to bloom for you tonight!
THANK YOU!!! It was a really fun doodle to do!! The pink and white hyacinths together are such a dream 🥹🌸✨

Here is also my last minute summoning circle 🙏🙏🙏🙏
7CE2A905-D55D-4CEB-AF77-DF06EC91FAD8.jpeg

Back