TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

As much as I want the hybrid orange roses, I'm a bit saddened that they can't be below my orange balloon collectibles. I wish this event came first before the Farewell to New Leaf event so I can actually have the orange roses be on the bottom. I guess I'm going to have to have the orange roses (Along with it's grass) defy gravity and be on top of my orange balloons for all I care...
Imagine it like a floating island of orange roses, as the orange balloons float by~

Day 1: Pink Hyacinth
Day 2: Pink Tulip!

Hopefully day three continues to bring joy and hybrids c:

a9a79f1674bc59c0a57da1881269a151.jpg

Nothing again, is there a secret ritual or something?! ^^ Thanks for all the watering everyone and congrats on your new pretty hybrids! <3
Perhaps if we aggressively water your flowers they'll all grow in at once!

I got my first hybrid, a purple rose this time!

I'm still super shocked that only 2 blue violets have been made so far! I guess most people are focusing on hyacinths and roses instead, but wow, that's low.

As much as I want the hybrid orange roses, I'm a bit saddened that they can't be below my orange balloon collectibles. I wish this event came first before the Farewell to New Leaf event so I can actually have the orange roses be on the bottom. I guess I'm going to have to have the orange roses (Along with it's grass) defy gravity and be on top of my orange balloons for all I care...
Indicated in StreetPass Souvenirs, balloons will make a return during The Bell Tree's 20th Birthday. So, there's hope. 🎈✨

Okay, I think now that I have even more red roses, I’ll be sure to get a black rose tomorrow. But now I’m broke. Also I’m sorry for flooding everyone’s notifications.

But anyway, today is a new day, and you know what that means. You’re legally obligated to water this post.

The day two hybrids have finished growing! If you're one of the lucky ones who managed to grow a new flower, you'll see it at the front of your collectible lineup. Today's totals are:

Blue Hybrid Hyacinth8
Blue Hybrid Pansy3
Blue Hybrid Violet1
Gold Hybrid Rose1
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth2
Orange Hybrid Rose5
Pink Hybrid Cosmos1
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth6
Pink Hybrid Lily3
Pink Hybrid Rose19
Pink Hybrid Tulip1
Purple Hybrid Rose15

The next day starts now!
Just realised I got the only tulip of the day! Pink tulips are 100% an underrated flower but a black or orange tulip collectable one day would also be swag (and Leif round four yielded 9 bells)

Back