• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Anniversary Movie

Not bad, but it doesn't cover a LOT of our history... And I mean a lot. Plus, it only focuses on Storm, Smart, and you, basically. No real mention of the other staff members, including myself.

Bulerias said:
Not bad, but it doesn't cover a LOT of our history... And I mean a lot. Plus, it only focuses on Storm, Smart, and you, basically. No real mention of the other staff members, including myself.
and other non-staff members...

:(

Jk, great slideshow!

^_^

Bulerias said:
yeh..

you should have focused it on TBT in general.. and maybe covered a bit more.. you missed alot.

It was.....O.K. Alot of the stuff was there due to its "Newness" factor, and I think you could of set foot on alot more things that make TBT special, not just our spam-a-fests.

Anyways, you did a better job then I could.

:p

I have NO time whatsoever to watch it now, but I will try to over the course of this and next week.

Thanks guys. This may become a project for me. :gyroidgrin: _________________________________________________
JJ said:
he actually missed a couple. But good job anyways, it could have been better, but it wasn't bad bud!
Yea Thats all Storm and

K I'm working on the next version.

Also Bam requested this be on the site. :gyroidwink:

That was cool. But I think I recall me being the second-in-command in the Empire >__< Darth barely had anything to do with it :p.

Super_Naruto said:
That was cool. But I think I recall me being the second-in-command in the Empire >__< Darth barely had anything to do with it :p.
:gyroidsurprised: That's not the way I'm telling the story. :gyroidtongue:

OddCrazyMe said:
Super_Naruto said:
Rebels don't know anything, sheesh :p. Wait, a sec, how'd you get that info about the Empire?

Super_Naruto said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Super_Naruto said:
Rebels don't know anything, sheesh :p. Wait, a sec, how'd you get that info about the Empire?
Retired boards. :gyroidwink: You can see all 3 boards.

Back