• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Anniversary Movie

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Yes yes We all know tomorrow is TBT's Anniversary. But how did it start out? What's the true story?

Well it all started at Nsider with the ACAC (AnimalCrossingAskCenter) Than Storm created TBT which wasn't based on ACAC but had the same members. Bul, who I believe was also involved in ACAC had created a forum call NF (NOT THE NF WE KNOW! Anotherone) and wasn't getting many members. So Storm asked Bul if they wished to merge. Bul declined at first (I think) but Storm pursuaded him into being an admin at TBT so than agreed a second time. So thats what we have here today.

Any who whether or not I have my facts straight that's not why I'm posting. I have taken the time to make a movie about TBT's past and present. Now this is more of a slide show with music because it is only 4 minutes. But it clears a lot up and brings back a few memories. Good or bad Alas here they are.

http://rapidshare.com/files/2296045/TBT_SlideShow.wmv.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG99uVW4m3Q

Also in the credits I gave a few people credit. If they remember or not they did help me without knowing it. :gyroidwink:

You're kind of off, this is how it went: :gyroidtongue:

Story time! :gyroidsurprised:

Okay... TBT and ACAC weren't actually related to each other, other than some of the head staff and some contests. Bul's NF wasn't actually getting more members like you said, the reason I asked him to close it was so he could be more dedicated to TBT. He didn't really want to close the Nintendo Forums, but I said he could be an Admin and I eventually persuaded him. (So before he was an Admin, he was still here -> just a Global Mod.)

Maybe I'll take the story from there tomorrow. :gyroidtongue:

OMgoosh! (I made up a new word. woot!)

You are all driving me insane!!!!

I bet only admins an mods get in since they where probly the first people here.

Well I just watched it online and there is a sound issue and it gets screwed up. So I'm going to upload it somewhere else. :gyroidwink:

Ok All fixed!

Now I'm going to give you both tonight!

First you can choose to use YouTube which is glitchy, poor sound quality, bad graphics, but is practically instant.

Or you could use RapidShare which is Dial Ups nightmare but you will have improved grpahics, sound quality but it will take a while to download.

DUN DUN DUN DUN! See first post.

:p

I stiil found it cool.I did not know that there were so many banners.

gabbylala said:
I stiil found it cool.I did not know that there were so many banners.
he actually missed a couple. But good job anyways, it could have been better, but it wasn't bad bud!

Back