TBT's 1st Official SSBB Site War!

I have to admit though, wolfwood has a pretty beast kirby. and, yah I beat Tak...no big deal lol

Keep those challenges going, guys! I'm about to start mine today.

John: Yeah, don't think so!

I'm sorry I haven't been around guys. After the AP test my mom's put college finances first in my list. I will have time over the weekend to finish up all my matches though.

I know it's a little late but I'm here confirming my win 2-0 over judoman
ggs

I think we need to get this moving!

Don't you agree?

To help out in finishing up this Site War, I sent a PM to Ivan about doing a "Challenge Day". Basically, me and Ivan (or maybe just Ivan) will be hosting a Challenge Day this Saturday or next Saturday. Once I get the confirmation from him, I'll start planning it all out and send PM's to everyone.

In the meantime, someone challenge MBmoney! He's been looking for challenges for a while now, and no one wants to play him! He's dying here, people!

Trela said:
I think we need to get this moving!

Don't you agree?

To help out in finishing up this Site War, I sent a PM to Ivan about doing a "Challenge Day". Basically, me and Ivan (or maybe just Ivan) will be hosting a Challenge Day this Saturday or next Saturday. Once I get the confirmation from him, I'll start planning it all out and send PM's to everyone.

In the meantime, someone challenge MBmoney! He's been looking for challenges for a while now, and no one wants to play him! He's dying here, people!
Can I have five matches then =D

Back