TBT's 12 Days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome advent calendar, love the candy cane! Thank you Santa Laudine and the tbt staff. Merry Christmas!♡

Merry Christmas to everyone, and special thanks to Laudine for the lovely festive candy cane. :)

merry christmas!
thank you for the candy cane! it's so adorable! :blush:

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you to the staff, for another wonderful event, I so enjoyed getting up every morning and getting on here to click on the advent calendar.....a little bit of JoY each day for me.

Congrats to all the winners.

Merry merry Christmas tbt'ers!!!

Laudine, the Christmas collectible is perfect!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Crazy how is the day is already here, huh? I also congratulate everyone who has won the raffles!! Tysm staff <3

OMG This candy cane is so precious! Thank you staff! You've outdone yourself again with the great art and collectibles, Laudine! :) Happy Holidays guys! Thanks for makig my year here a great one!

Congrats again to all of the raffle winners, and the candy cane was a really nice surprise!
Merry Christmas (to anyone who's celebrating it) and happy holidays to everyone!

Ooh! I won a raffle! No way! :eek: What is the symbol on the house? I never knew what the houses were for. They are cute though.

Merry Christmas TBT! And thanks for the candy cane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back