TBT's 12 Days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since I got my hammer, there isn't anything I'm dying to get. From the released collectibles at least. However I wouldn't mind winning something that one of my friends wants, so that I could feel awesome for giving it to them LMAO. I know what some of you guys want c;

Finally got a ꜰᴇsᴛɪᴠᴇ avi and signature. :lemon:

Enjoy your Christmas Eve! Or day if you're in a +12 timezone or something

the link to the advent calendar isn't working for me? the 24th door won't activate...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got it to work on my phone thankfully! Merry Christmas eve to everyone

christmas2016-12DaysOfCollectibles.png

Hey everyone! I'm back for the last two days of our holiday raffle, and I thought we'd do things a little different (and more festive!) going forward. Since it's the holidays and all, I'm going to be drawing two winners as opposed to one, that way more of you will have a chance at winning some of these otherwise next to impossible to obtain pixel blobs. :blush:

Now, let's give a big congratulations to TykiButterfree who's won a う (pink Japanese house), and FlyingSpaghetti who's won a Fair Pinwheel! This is a nice and welcome break from all these eggs...

We had a total of 222 tickets sold for this raffle. Thanks to everyone who bought a ticket, and I'll be back tomorrow to announce our final two winners!

Congrats to the winners! (OMG PLz don't let King Dad find out someone won a pinwheel right after he said he wanted one, i cri for him)

Congrats to the winners! Only 1 more day, December went by very fast, in just 2 hours i'll go to sleep and wake up on Christmas D:, then it'll be 2017 just a few days later!

Congratulations guys! Enjoy your lovely collectibles, and merry Christmas to everyone. :)

I miss advent calendars that go to New Year's...

Loving the interactive TBT calendar, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back