• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's 12 Days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may not have won the event. But at least the advent made up for it. Congrats to the winners!

Oh, and Merry Christmas too.

Last edited:
The candy cane is awesome and the calendar was super fun. Thank you for putting this together, guys!

Merry Christmas er'ybody!! I cannot wait to crunch on my candy cane!! Laudine, you da best!

(AND ITS A NEW RED COLLECTIBLE YASSS!)

The candy cane seriously matches my avi so well, I may display it year round ^^

Thank you so much for the candy cane collectible! Laudine did a great job, it looks incredible. This event has been a lot of fun! :)

Last edited:
Laudine the Christmas MVP! Great event and thanks for the bells / collectible! Everyone have a great holiday

christmas2016-12DaysOfCollectibles.png

The time has come for our 12th and final raffle winners to be announced. I still can't believe it's already Christmas Day! Time to chill out with a good movie and cover myself in cats, because... you know. I like cats.

As promised, I have two winners to announce for this final raffle. Congratulations to Luna Moonbug who's won a Flower Glow Wand, and Darius-The-Fox who's won a Red Feather - appropriate colors for the season, yes?! I'll be sending those over momentarily. :blush:

Thank you to everyone who showed interest and purchased tickets for these raffles! Both Tina and I had an amazing time hosting them, and I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas (or happy holidays if Christmas isn't your jam).

Thanks for the fun yet suspenseful giveaways and congrats to all the lucky winners ;)

Happy Holidays all!

Congrats and thanks for another nice event. I enjoyed it and I'm sure you guys got to relax a bit more too compared to the jamboree last year. Thank you!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the hard work you guys do, and the great gifts! :)

Congrats to all of the winners! c,: Can't wait to see what's up for New Years Eve and New Years Day! :D

Hey guys. I calculated the maximum amount of TBT you get if you've went through the entire Advent Calender.

204 TBT!

And having a Christmas Avatar and Signature will earn you 100 TBT. Adding that earns...

304 TBT!!!

Thank the Staff you got that many TBT.

Even though I didn't win everything, I still enjoyed entering the raffles and absolutely adored the advent calendar. Thanks for the free TBT and collectibles! Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. :)

Darn, I was hoping to win something. Alas.

Congratulations to all of the winners and thanks to all of the staff who made the Advent Calendar and raffles possible. It was fun. I hope you all have had a Merry Christmas or other holiday you celebrate and that you have a very Happy New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back