• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's 12 Days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy holidays everyone:)
Thanks for the advent calendar, it was a lot of fun, and congrats to all the raffle winners!
The candy cane is so cute, thank you Laudine<3

Happy Holidays!

Thank you Santa Laudine for the adorable candy cane!! ^_^ And thank you to everyone who worked on the advent calender- I had so much fun checking it every day! <3

congrats to all of the winners!!
thank you staff for giving out so much tbt and for hosting these raffles! ❤
happy holidays everyone! ❤❤

Well I had a lot of fun with this event every day. Congrats to those who won something, and thank you so much to the staff for putting this together and giving us a ridiculously generous amount of TBT. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Congratulations to everyone who won something from the raffles! It's been a blast. Thank you staff for being so kind to all of us this holiday season! I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season! Happy Holidays :D

It's not Christmas anymore. Please change the top of the page so it no longer reflects an expired holiday. :( Like do a New Year's countdown or something. This new trend of Christmas after Christmas needs to die.

Last edited:
It's not Christmas anymore. Please change the top of the page so it no longer reflects an expired holiday. :( Like do a New Year's countdown or something. This new trend of Christmas after Christmas needs to die.

No, that is incorrect. Despite the forum's giveaway calendar, Christmastide, also known as the twelve days of Christmas, in fact begins on Christmas day and runs through Jan.5th (Epiphany Eve, aka Twelfthnight).

Well folks, the end of the Advent Calendar is finally here. We left this final door open for a good while into Boxing Day, but it is now closed. The item remains in the Shop for just a few more hours as there are a shocking amount of people with the tokens but no candy cane for god knows why...

This was a lot of fun to put together and run, despite being a very repetitive nightly task of mine for two weeks! We might see it back next year... or we might not. Who knows! Not us! Hope you all had a lovely day yesterday. I certainly did!

Did Christmas hurt you friend

noooo, they be stealin' my Ticket!

xo2js8W.jpg

my souvenir special snowflake raffle ticketeeeeee!!! :(
(and last year's tooooo!!)
whyyyyyyyyy

Justi said:
Well folks, the end of the Advent Calendar is finally here. We left this final door open for a good while into Boxing Day, but it is now closed. The item remains in the Shop for just a few more hours as there are a shocking amount of people with the tokens but no candy cane for god knows why...

say, maybe you guys could raffle away the extra candy canes that dont get picked up...
or maybe sell them in the shop for, say, 25o tbt... ;)

Last edited:

This was a lot of fun to put together and run, despite being a very repetitive nightly task of mine for two weeks! We might see it back next year... or we might not. Who knows! Not us! Hope you all had a lovely day yesterday. I certainly did!

I will gladly take any unused tokens and get me some more candy canes. :-0

And thank you for the nightly work you did so that we could get up each morning for a wee bit of anticipation and JoY when we opened each days "door".

Why haven't people gotten their candy canes?! I personally think this collectible is adorable, so I don't know why some people haven't gotten theirs.

No. I enjoyed Christmas. I just think the holiday loses any kind of meaning it still has if people continue celebrating it after Christmas. When it's December 25 it's like who cares because people will still be celebrating tomorrow anyway. So I'm not starting a war against Christmas; I'm starting a war against post-Christmas Christmas. Anyway, thank you guys for taking down Jingle and replacing him with the snowmen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why haven't people gotten their candy canes?! I personally think this collectible is adorable, so I don't know why some people haven't gotten theirs.

The pop-up is kind of deceptive. It says you have received a candy cane, but in reality you only get the advent token which you then have to exchange for the candy cane. I can see why some members got confused by this. Next time it should say something like "You have received an advent token. Use it to buy a candy cane from Jingle's Sled."

Last edited:
If you think about it, if every day were a holiday, then no day would be a holiday. I just happen to think that moderation is a good thing since puking all over the place isn't fun.

its not that Christmas takes too long to end, it is supposed to be from December 25 to January 5, after all. Its that Christmas starts too early, thanks to our retail culture. I was in Target yesterday on the 26th, and all of the Christmas stuff was gone and the store was filled with Valentine's Day wares-- seven weeks early!

Darn. Looks like I missed this. I guess I have good reason to constantly check the website. Oh well. ?\_(ツ)_/?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back