Selling 12 Eggs from Party Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not particularly, since I do want to go for my goal items/tbt! 👍 I hope you're able to find a pastel disco egg from 2024! 💞

If you'd like an 8 egg collectible for it, I don't think I can take the offer, just because I'm looking to see if I can drop all 12~ at once. ☺️ I'll change the OP to specify, but if you'd like a 12 egg collectible for it, I'd appreciate if you would add a little, since the stardust is worth 8 💞 I'm sooo sorry I'm very confused and my brain is not braining!!! 😭
Makes sense! no worries! I’m only sort of interested in the glitch egg after checking them out again. Wishing you luck getting everything!😊

edited above, but I do have a snowflake wand I could trade, actually

I just thought you already got so I kinda skipped over at first (plus singleminded post-hunt brain only thinking in terms of my regular offer in my own thread rn)
I'll consider a Snowflake Wand! I'm going to think this over for a while, and I'll let you know if I decide on it! No worries if you're able to procure your eggie and therefore retract your offer! ✨👍
Makes sense! no worries! I’m only sort of interested in the glitch egg after checking them out again. Wishing you luck getting everything!😊
👍👍👍👍♥️♥️♥️♥️✨✨✨
I'm interested in any egg. I have yellow candy, a lump of coal, Vesta, or TBT.
I think I'd like a TBT offer out of those 🙂

I'll consider a Snowflake Wand! I'm going to think this over for a while, and I'll let you know if I decide on it! No worries if you're able to procure your eggie and therefore retract your offer! ✨👍

👍👍👍👍♥️♥️♥️♥️✨✨✨

I think I'd like a TBT offer out of those 🙂
Would 200 be enough for a turquoise squid, splat, poptart, or dark egg?

I'll consider a Snowflake Wand! I'm going to think this over for a while, and I'll let you know if I decide on it! No worries if you're able to procure your eggie and therefore retract your offer!

alrighty. don't wanna rush you, though could I ask how long the while would probably be? just wanna ask, since I have several other eggs I'll wanna try date swapping for 2024 ones after this too, so I'd just want to get a gauge on the possible wait time and on if I should adjust my own method of handling my end of goals etc

again, no rush, beyond tbt's own deadline. personally, I should be able to make it work even towards the end, but I'd just need to work from a different angle, myself

Would 200 be enough for a turquoise squid, splat, poptart, or dark egg?
I've decided to take another offer 🙂 Sorry, but good luck on your egg search!
alrighty. don't wanna rush you, though could I ask how long the while would probably be? just wanna ask, since I have several other eggs I'll wanna try date swapping for 2024 ones after this too, so I'd just want to get a gauge on the possible wait time and on if I should adjust my own method of handling my end of goals etc
Actually! I think I'll take the trade right now! 1 Pastel Disco Egg for a Snowflake Glow Wand, right? Would you like a message?

I've decided to take another offer 🙂 Sorry, but good luck on your egg search!

Actually! I think I'll take the trade right now! 1 Pastel Disco Egg for a Snowflake Glow Wand, right? Would you like a message?

lol, and here I spent all that time trying not to sound too pushy

anyways, yes, please. whatever you can think up is good

would you want a message for your end of the deal?

lol, and here I spent all that time trying not to sound too pushy

anyways, yes, please. whatever you can think up is good

would you want a message for your end of the deal?
ajdjaodjkjsksjsksmslsks... 😭♥️

I'd like the message "Do you also yearn for the endless snow?" on it 👍✨ I'll send your eggie promptly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back