• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

TBT Valentine's Day Arts & Crafts Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying make this look like one of those cheesy Valentine's cards we passed out at school as kids. Here's my digital art entry.
Shrunk Valentine.png

I’m currently on vacation until the 20th and I typically prefer more traditional art but considering I don’t have any of my art supplies with me I’ve decided to make a digital entry this time. I recently invested in a drawing tablet at least, so I’m glad to finally have a project to work on. I’m still learning the ropes of the program but hopefully this is ok. I actually had quite a bit of fun making this even though digital art is new to me.

Here is my digital entry:
239946EE-C9AF-4BB5-970D-26713A90BBD0.png

Here is my entry for the miscellaneous crafts category!

307442D7-F665-421F-B4C7-CC6684046086.jpeg

I created my own Animal Crossing balloon present with a red crocheted heart as the balloon and an origami box as the present! ❤️
(edited post to make the image a bit smaller)

Last edited:
I am going to guess that this is going to be put under the crafts category. Lol! I did paint the canvas myself (this valentine is HUGE, btw). filbert turned out to be a little harder to do than I expected, but I’m decently happy with the results. Thx staff for the chance to make my own valentine this year!!!!

1AEC7DF6-48B7-48B5-B603-7C2A3C4E08BF.jpeg

I'm hoping I can get mine done in time, try and put in lil bit of work on my drawing once I have time.
But so far, everyone has been so creative, it's been so enjoyable~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back