Mafia TBT Scummy Award Mafia Game - End Game #justicewasright

By the way, anyone who is choosing to defend my lynch or aren't on my wagon should be suspected. I can't stress that enough, don't trust any of these people.

My role seems super OP but you guys will see it in action in several hours.

that's what is posted day 1, not day 1 lynch--the lynch itself usually doesn't matter
The lynch sets the tone of the rest of the game. If town is lynched, the atmosphere is a lot more tense than if mafia's lynched, and how people play is usually pretty different.
By the way, anyone who is choosing to defend my lynch or aren't on my wagon should be suspected. I can't stress that enough, don't trust any of these people.

If you are town, you shouldn't be lynched, plain and simple.

*quickly unlynches cos plz dont hurt me*
If it is op and a night role I have a plan for you

Maybe you make a valid point Ness - But on the other hand, just jumping aboard a lynch wagon without adding any real thought to it is very scummy. If you have two night lives, that is the best part of your role and should be utilized fully to slow the scum down. Lynching you seems pretty idiotic if you aren't lying about your role.

*quickly unlynches cos plz dont hurt me*
If it is op and a night role I have a plan for you

this is scummy, this quote sets me off.

Maybe you make a valid point Ness - But on the other hand, just jumping aboard a lynch wagon without adding any real thought to it is very scummy. If you have two night lives, that is the best part of your role and should be utilized fully to slow the scum down. Lynching you seems pretty idiotic if you aren't lying about your role.

I trust Trundle as town and I don't plan on killing him, but if he doesn't use the double vote power he said he has Day 2 then you should lynch him.

I don't like SarasaKat just hopped off of my wagon either.

Am I scum? That's a fun question. I'm not. That was easy. I know no one has asked yet but I thought I'd spare you all the trouble. :)

Don't you guys think that if Ness was scum he'd be more in the background or trying harder to push someone else? like it seems as if he's just given up because he's frustrated. And if he was scum why would he claim such a ridiculous role, it'd be so much more believable to simply claim Granny.

so these are the possibilities, he's being:

1. bad town. he's not lying, was trolling 2 b funny and then when everyone was like wtf ru doing, he just backed himself into a corner
2. worse scum. he's lying and slipped majorly??? on purpose? idk I honestly don't think this is that likely. Ness isn't a bad player and I doubt he would be so obvious. although I have not looked into previous games when he was scum
3. third party?? where his wincon is being lynched or something idek

imo the 1st seems the most likely given that he was pushing Daniel in the beginning so id assume he was reaction testing. I just think if he was scum he'd be more likely to lay low and not bring so much attention to himself. anyway although some of his actions don't scream town, to me it seems like he just got emotional. so I won't be voting him. I'd rather vote someone that's kind of skating by even though they're usually strong/aggressive players. namely, Ender. I'll be looking more into him rn, I'm on mobile at work so I only have enough time to write this for now, sry
I've actually looked into Ender myself ever since the "I pity people with my role" note, and he's been playing very lazily. No substantiated opinions besides "wow this thread suks" and joke posts for miles. Plus, his comment about his role would be easier as third-party, when it's extremely hard to win as 3rd party compared to town. If all else fails, he could have just done nothing and acted like a townie, and it wouldn't be any more pitiable than someone who got Citizen as their role. I strongly think he's a 3rd party of some kind.

My double vote works automatically, I don't need to actually vote twice. Every time I vote it counts as two votes.

I don't like SarasaKat just hopped off of my wagon either.
What's wrong with my logic, then?

Something tells me Starry's thing there is sarcastic (unless she actually hopped off your train. I haven't checked the voting thread).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless theres some kind of miracle that could make me seem like town then I have no words for you, my lynch is flat out happening today.
Miracles have happened before.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH DAMN SHE ACTUALLY HOPPED OFF YOUR TRAIN.

Starry, why the change of heart?

What's wrong with my logic, then?

Something tells me Starry's thing there is sarcastic (unless she actually hopped off your train. I haven't checked the voting thread).

My issue with you leaving my wagon is that you keep on being paranoid that i'm jester, hell I don't even know how jester works other then you win when lynched. The scum are obviously not going to be on my wagon unless their pulling a last minute thing to try and avoid being killed.

Also I forgot to tell you guys that I kill ANYONE who visits me. If a framer visited me, dead. Roleblocker, dead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##:UNVOTE

Also starry did leave my wagon.

Ender hasn't voted for you but if he does you should consider him.

Maybe Karla. He was way more questioning in the last game when he was a blue role. half of his posts are shtposts and here's his only relevant ones:

ness is still an obvious lynch here now that his "claim" is out in the open. mafia will never target him now that they know. the only possible good we can get is that anyone who doesnt vote for him may be mafia, afraid of the revenge kill for the lynch. but my point stands, he's too untrusted at this point and his power is all but rendered useless so the best play is to lynch him.

I don't like this reasoning at all. it's basically saying well ya there's a chance he's town but his role is useless so who cares the best thing to do now is lynch him anyway.

With how unbalanced this game is likely to be, there will probably be a lot of deaths and we're going to need as many town sided players as possible, it's not bad that he won't be targeted by mafia. so I don't agree that his roleclaim makes him useless.

It's interesting he mentions that the only info well get out of his lynch is that mafia most likely won't vote him....Tbh that's exactly what mafia would want everyone to think. But if mafia is smart a few of them will be inclined to vote for him so that they blend in with town more.

My issue with you leaving my wagon is that you keep on being paranoid that i'm jester, hell I don't even know how jester works other then you win when lynched. The scum are obviously not going to be on my wagon unless their pulling a last minute thing to try and avoid being killed.

Also I forgot to tell you guys that I kill ANYONE who visits me. If a framer visited me, dead. Roleblocker, dead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not paranoid about you being Jester. I trust your claim - it's too hard to BS - and I think you're town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ummm
Anyone dies? rip

##VOTE: N e s s

If you're not a jester or scum then stop screwing with town

##Vote: Ness

##Vote: Ness

##Vote: N e s s

I guess, for now :/
Out of all of these, Trojan and Kit stand out the most because they just sheeped along with me. I also don't like how Starrywolf voted for me, and i'm thinking that Trojan is alright with his "pancake king" claim.

Out of all of these, Trojan and Kit stand out the most because they just sheeped along with me. I also don't like how Starrywolf voted for me, and i'm thinking that Trojan is alright with his "pancake king" claim.

Uhh i unvoted wow jeez ungratful little ****

I'm not paranoid about you being Jester. I trust your claim - it's too hard to BS - and I think you're town.

Well why are you town reading me for having a claim thats hard to BS when everyone else is saying it is? Seriously Trundle claimed to be a "Vigilante unlynchable 3rd party" last game. I don't like how you're saying i'm town, and while its fine and dandy to be town read, I don't like you towning me for that reason.

Back