• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT or BTB?

TBT or BTB?

• Total voters

Antonio

✦ Any Pronouns ✦
Bells
Switch
5457-1578-2981
Island
Reverie
Orange Balloon
Toy Hammer
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
What do you call the forum currency? Do you call it tbt or btb? Do you call it anything else so if so then tell us in the comments below....

I'll usually use TBT, but if I'm in a thread where most everyone else is calling it BTB then I will too.

This has actually been done before I think? Sometimes I use TBT because it's become a habit, and the majority seem to use it. But BTB makes more sense to me, and I prefer it. If I can actually remember to use BTB I do.

I always call it TBT. Even though BTB is the correct term, in my eyes I call it "Incorrect". Lol!

This has actually been done before I think? Sometimes I use TBT because it's become a habit, and the majority seem to use it. But BTB makes more sense to me, and I prefer it. If I can actually remember to use BTB I do.

I agree that BTB does make more sense. I'd like to start using it more often.

It's TBT and if you lil punks wanna override the OG system that was in place well before you were born and cal it "BTB" i'll ban u myself

It's TBT and if you lil punks wanna override the OG system that was in place well before you were born and cal it "BTB" i'll ban u myself

I've always been calling it TBT, but i think i should call it BTB now... ;3

I'm new and so I just jumped right in & started using TBT like other users I saw. Now it makes sense that BTB is the right choice - Bell Tree Bells - so if I am in a thread where OP uses BTB I will use it as well.

I browsed here a lot before joining and just got a feel for the term TBT because I saw it used the most. I always did kind of wonder what it meant back then, but I knew it was the forum currency. I agree BTB makes more sense but I'm so used to TBT now that I don't think I could break the habit.

I say "TBT bells". I know that simply saying "TBT" by itself doesn't make sense as that's the abbreviation for the forum, but BTB just sounds goofy to me.

Back