• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VII: Bioshock - Unrest in Rapture [Game Over/Town Win]

Urmmmmmm the chat is forbidden for me. Is there anyway to fix this?

403 Forbidden
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /50/H/3AkfG7wy57PU on this server.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Urmmmmmm the chat is forbidden for me. Is there anyway to fix this?

403 Forbidden
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /50/H/3AkfG7wy57PU on this server.

I do want to address something mentioned in the obs.

Yes, I get that I went overboard with the Waffles thing. The thing is, if you're not going to post, or if you're sick, or if you think you're busy with school, or you think you're going to be busy, please don't sign-up. I know I come off as abrasive in mafia and I know it's something I need to tone down but it happens every game.

I understand not knowing what to say, and not knowing how to play. It's why I don't rage against the newbies and defend them on day one lynches. But for people who continually join and don't post in the thread or PM with those of us who do post in the thread, which is about 90% of the playerbase anyways. The inactivity we have each game is really a distraction.

A lil note from Minties

Hi everyone! I just wanted to thank you all for participating in my first ever mafia. I hope I did well and entertained you all with my stories. I truly had a ton of fun doing this. Everyone did so well and I'm happy with the turn out. This was a fantastic ending to my time on TBT. Thank you everyone and I hope all of you have great lives. Remember - keep smiling! <3

:)

TOLD YOU I WASNT LYING

Sorry Lauren, I thought it was you.

As I said before, I'm ashamed of how I played this game, so I will be lowering the games I play so I can improve. Play one game at a time, watch every game, ect.

A lil note from Minties

Hi everyone! I just wanted to thank you all for participating in my first ever mafia. I hope I did well and entertained you all with my stories. I truly had a ton of fun doing this. Everyone did so well and I'm happy with the turn out. This was a fantastic ending to my time on TBT. Thank you everyone and I hope all of you have great lives. Remember - keep smiling! <3

Are you leaving????? NOOOO
I LIKED FIGHTING WITH YOU!!!!
cri

A lil note from Minties

Love, I'll miss ya!

Can I just say, not role-claiming en masse this game worked!

Are you leaving????? NOOOO
I LIKED FIGHTING WITH YOU!!!!
cri

u9RyoWP.jpg

>.>

Goodbye Minties!

Lol I knew I was going to die for some reason... anyways good game town looks like we've pretty much won!

O.O! I missed that part >< aww Minties~ Those are great story~!! Really! Goodbye Minties~ There is a fun week for me although stress did came along hahaha~~

I do want to address something mentioned in the obs.

Yes, I get that I went overboard with the Waffles thing. The thing is, if you're not going to post, or if you're sick, or if you think you're busy with school, or you think you're going to be busy, please don't sign-up. I know I come off as abrasive in mafia and I know it's something I need to tone down but it happens every game.

I understand not knowing what to say, and not knowing how to play. It's why I don't rage against the newbies and defend them on day one lynches. But for people who continually join and don't post in the thread or PM with those of us who do post in the thread, which is about 90% of the playerbase anyways. The inactivity we have each game is really a distraction.

Still bringing this back

Back