• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VII: Bioshock - Unrest in Rapture [Game Over/Town Win]

A lil note from Minties

Hi everyone! I just wanted to thank you all for participating in my first ever mafia. I hope I did well and entertained you all with my stories. I truly had a ton of fun doing this. Everyone did so well and I'm happy with the turn out. This was a fantastic ending to my time on TBT. Thank you everyone and I hope all of you have great lives. Remember - keep smiling! <3

:)

What? But... awww. I really wanted to get to know you. Thank you for the fun game, though. I'll probably always remember it, because I made my first big decision in a mafia game and it paid out (killing karen).

Even though I didn't get to know you, I'll miss you. See you, space cowboy.

7EnLiKl.gif

A lil note from Minties

Hi everyone! I just wanted to thank you all for participating in my first ever mafia. I hope I did well and entertained you all with my stories. I truly had a ton of fun doing this. Everyone did so well and I'm happy with the turn out. This was a fantastic ending to my time on TBT. Thank you everyone and I hope all of you have great lives. Remember - keep smiling! <3

:)

Even though I was the first to die this time around, I had fun watching the game play out, and I truly felt that your day-and-night posts added incredible value and depth to the game. I am sorry to hear that you are leaving, but would very much like to thank you for hosting this game, and for making it very memorable. Although it is none of my business, I hope that the reason you're leaving TBT behind is because you're off to write a book or something! You've got what it takes!

Good game, everyone.

Good game all, it would have been nice if I had a chance to publicly roll claim lol Can't wait for the next game! Mafia is actually addicting, I now know why everyone likes it so much

Aww Minties, sorry to hear you're leaving TBT! Just want to say thank you for getting me a spot in this mafia, I know you put a lot of effort into it, and your day and night posts were beautifully written. :)

Minties is leaving? Excuse me while I go cry. I need to make some kind of tribute or something tomorrow.

Good game, Town.

Thanks for hosting Minties! Even though I DIED ON NIGHT ONE AS DETECTIVE, it was certainly a fun game to watch!

You're all so fun to watch squirming before the Day posts. <3

Back