• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia II: Catch Scum or Catch Scurvy [Game Over/Town Win]

Scum chat should be published into a book, that was an amazing read of flops and fails.

OMFG I WAS THE MILLER THIS GAME? I ****ing knew it. Of all the Townies in this game, I knew with my luck I'd be the Miller. :/ This is exactly why I wanted to die. If I had gotten inspected early on, I would have become a huge distraction for Town. If I died (and appeared as the Miller) then that would have benefit Town in some way.

Can't believe you guys chose to inspect me instead of FanousOnTheLoose. :c When my people go against me .. <|3

But guys really, what Mafia player would sacrifice their Roleblocker Night One, Godfather Day Two and Roleblocker Day Three. If you guys had lynched me that would have made Town look awful. :c Or, did you guys want to lynch me simply because I was on the "lynch Millers + Swabbie" hunt? Get me out of the way so FanousOnTheLoose's inspection comes back more positive?

Oh my God, I failed this game.
Theywanted me to die, I played right into their f***ing hands.
I feel so played right now.
;~;

GREAT GAME EVERYONE
Can't wait to see how Oath will host next game.

Oh, cool.

Have to hand it to Tina, she's an incredible writer. Oath will have some pretty big shoes to fill.
I like to think I'm doing the universe a service by never playing again. xP

*squee* Thank you Tina! I'll start Mini Mafia 3 around the end of Mafia V, which will be a while from now. I think the plan was a small break between IV and V. I've got a theme planned out (mostly). And Tina I loved the stories, excellent job! I've got a bit of stepping up to do.

Nice game, everybody! While I'm surprised there were no targets on me (even though you pirates certainly mentioned it a few times), I had protection most nights. SirGanatar dropped a hint in a post that made me think he was the doctor, so I just up and asked him. That got me saved on night one. Night one, I rolechecked Trundle.

I was talking with SP, who, despite what I may have said to you, I didn't exactly trust you yet. You roleclaimed Doctor to me and I survived, so I then did. Night Two I rolechecked SirGanatar just to be sure with him.

Night Three I rolechecked iLoveYou, who came back as swabbie. We would have lynched you today, Kayla. If you were mafia, it would have been an awesome plan. You leading the town to kill off all the main mafia roles, leaving yourself like the town hero and nobody the wiser. If you were mafia, you could easily have said you must have been the rigger then. An excellent set up.

I love how you pirates didn't even target me. I was mentioned in your chat but it never actually came to fruition. Granted, I had protection every night, but still.

Fanous, roleclaiming can be fake, you know that, right? I told Kayla that I was in contact with the detective, and lied completely about me being the detective.

On night two I was forced to send in a kill that my partner didn't approve of. There was twenty minutes left. And Oath, that's a weak vengeance
DOLBY YOU GOT LYNCHED I GOT MY VENGEANCE.

GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.

The fact that no blue roles died is nothing short of a miracle.

KAYLA.

THE DETECTIVE. It's me.

IT'S MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Last edited:
Ah, so the mafia shot me to try and frame Beary, BBG or Blu Rose. I feel like an idiot now. ;_;

Of course, one of the times I was attempting to list my suspicions (albeit not that great if a post), I get murdered. :c

Oh, I'd just like to say these two last things...

If I had know near the beginning of the game that there was only one of each blue role, I would not have roleclaimed to Kayla.

Also, I was kind of building suspicions on Kayla. I mean, how likely is it that we kill all the Mafia in a few Day/Night cycles?

AND SOON I'LL MATCH THEM IN RENOWN.

AND NOBODY. IN ALL OF SCUM. NO PIRATE THAT THERE IS OR WAS

IS EVER GONNA BRING. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWNNNNNNN.

This game seemed really easy. 3/4 of the Mafia were killed through lynches, back to back. Kuma was killed with a lucky Vig shot.

OMFG I WAS THE MILLER THIS GAME? I ****ing knew it. Of all the Townies in this game, I knew with my luck I'd be the Miller. :/

You told my role to the mafia in both Mini Mafia I and Mafia IV! I had to get my revenge somehow. ;) KO, the randomiser hated you. But I was really looking forward to seeing if you could talk your way out of it.

Oh, cool.

Have to hand it to Tina, she's an incredible writer. Oath will have some pretty big shoes to fill.
I like to think I'm doing the universe a service by never playing again. xP

*squee* Thank you Tina! I'll start Mini Mafia 3 around the end of Mafia V, which will be a while from now. I think the plan was a small break between IV and V. I've got a theme planned out (mostly). And Tina I loved the stories, excellent job! I've got a bit of stepping up to do.

Thank you both! <3

If I had know near the beginning of the game that there was only one of each blue role, I would not have roleclaimed to Kayla.

That wouldn't have been any fun... :p

image.jpg

This picture reminded me of the lynches, lol.

This game seemed really easy. 3/4 of the Mafia were killed through lynches, back to back. Kuma was killed with a lucky Vig shot.

Lucky, not to mention extremely trusting.
Also, I was depressed that night.

Tina, Tina...
Why u no tell us there was only one of each blue role? That would have made me much, much more cautious.

Back