• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia II: Catch Scum or Catch Scurvy [Game Over/Town Win]

Who did the Detective inspect?

- - - Post Merge - - -

It seems like they were trying to find the Detective I am working with. River was the first to vote Dolby with confidence .. so they probably thought River was my Detective.

Yay for Townies appearing blue. <3

Now SP, what did I tell you? >.>

Kayla knows who I think the other pirate is so..

Dolby, I'll leave this for you :)

Sorry for the edit but I'm already dead and the link broke.

Last edited:
FireNinja vs. Fanous?

Also, next game, I request Observers... I know it is a bit early, but still...

I think we should all wait until the Detective rolecheck comes back. We don't want to lynch the person the Detective checked only for them to be a sailor.

River was suspecting FanousOnTheLoose, which is why I insisted the Detective inspect him tonight. The Detective list was pretty much fake since we already knew who was going to get inspected.

Miller or Swabbie - any person to return red from an inspection will be lynched. I do not care whether they are a Miller or not. They will be lynched to prevent two - three people from claiming Millers and us having to try to guess who is what during the next day. The faster we go through any red inspections by lynching them, the faster we will hit the last Mafia player.

I am sorry in advance to all Millers who get caught in this. It's the only way. We can't let people live by believing they are Miller. If you are Townie then you should be willing to die, to help us catch Pirates faster. Mafia KP = 1, so I am not worried by any "Miller" delays.

She hears the snores of other sailors, the half-asleep muttering of the bitter gunner, and the groans of a brief romantic encounter taking place on the other side of the room. There is no such thing as privacy at sea.

OATH X SP IS CANON VIA WORD OF TINA/GOD.

River was suspecting FanousOnTheLoose, which is why I insisted the Detective inspect him tonight. The Detective list was pretty much fake since we already knew who was going to get inspected.

Miller or Swabbie - any person to return red from an inspection will be lynched. I do not care whether they are a Miller or not. They will be lynched to prevent two - three people from claiming Millers and us having to try to guess who is what during the next day. The faster we go through any red inspections by lynching them, the faster we will hit the last Mafia player.

I am sorry in advance to all Millers who get caught in this. It's the only way. We can't let people live by believing they are Miller. If you are Townie then you should be willing to die, to help us catch Pirates faster. Mafia KP = 1, so I am not worried by any "Miller" delays.

Guess it's time to make my case now.

Looks like DT inspected me last night, but I'm the Miller.

I don't even know where to begin as a defense, I guess try to prove I'm not mafia.
Well lets start with my absences shall we?

Prior to the game even starting I had messaged Tina and other players via IRC telling them that if I did play mafia I wouldn't be able to get computer access on Tuesday or Thursday with the way my college schedule lines up because I'd be in class and studying all day. If we look at the this past week Night 1 and Night 2 occurred on a Tuesday and Thursday(according to my timezone) night respectively. Meaning I wouldn't be able to make any contributions or thoughts to kill someone if I was part of the mafia. I've only taken part in the lynches.

Now I guess you could say that I could've just messaged that day before or something with my ideas, but as you know this game is dynamic and new evidence and new posts are brought up everyday. You may a suspect one day and the next day you would have 2 or 3.

What it comes down to is that if I was part of mafia I would just be useless given my schedule that Tina knew about.

Was talking with Kayla not too long ago and she brought up the point saying as a Townie/Miller I should be willing to die in order for Town to win. In all the times I've played mafia in real life this has never been a strategy I or anyone has ever thought of, we usually try to keep everyone alive. Also I personally don't wanna die because being part of this game and contributing. I believe I'm a strong person and I'm full of logic, just haven't had much time this week to reach out collaborate because of school and also because I'm familiar with most of you. And you could say my activity is low, but I made a hell of great post against FireNinja (with a little help from Ganatar) that everyone just seemed to overlook (post# 447 on page 45) because no one agreed or disagreed with it, but its understandable because Trundle had a lot of evidence against him so I didn't mind, and it ended up working out for us in the end.

There's my defense. I'm a Miller who would like to stay alive and further contribute to the mafia hunt.

also real quick. I'm gonna head out in like 30min. and I'll be home late tonight. So if I don't respond to peoples inquiries or thoughts don't get suspicious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So in the Role PM that Tinaa sent you, it said that you are the Rigger(Miller)?

That would be correct sir, yes.

You guys made me confuse
Rigger (Miller):
You are here against your will. You were kidnapped by the pirates and only signed up to be a part of The Bellarbor crew because you were forced to. Bitter with the pirates for forcing you into this dangerous lifestyle, you choose to side with the ship’s crew. You will not be told if you are a Rigger, but if a Boatswain checks you then you will return Swabbie.

Ey who made that tag on me being mafia >_>

I guess that's a wrap.

I dunno how the miller thing started it, still I'm confused...

Back