• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Where did you ever get the idea that I wanted a Kirby lynch first of all. I was desperately trying all of yesterday to get the lynch off of him. Even before the claim. This blatantly misrepresents what I'm saying here, as I never wanted a Kirby lynch in the first place. You actually do have a point with Qwerty, now that I think about it, but when I saw five people flip onto an inactive in the last five minutes, I couldn't help but think it suspicious at the time

i didnt say you wanted a Kirby lynch i said you wanted a AyayaSeroja/ Zendel lynch and that you didnt care about Kirby then he claimed and you used that as an excuse to led the lynch...

APPARENT? so apparent that you didnt see it and couldnt find it so you needed to ask someone else to point it out to you ? WHO other than Apple do you think is scum ? since you avoided it twice now ill ask again.... ????
I dont like this post, specifically the "since you avoided it twice part". Imo he didn't ignore it.

Also reading back, Imma change my opinion on Uttu. The main thing bother me with them is their reads post, but other than that, I just see a lot of apathy towards the game, and apathy =/= scum. But I'll give a slight scum read, but not lockscum like I had them at before.

@Uttu: Do you generally prefer to be town or scum?

i didnt say you wanted a Kirby lynch i said you wanted a AyayaSeroja/ Zendel lynch and that you didnt care about Kirby then he claimed and you used that as an excuse to led the lynch...

I did not "not care" about Kirby. I was actively trying to get the lynch off of him EVEN BEFORE HE CLAIMED. If you want proof of this, I won't even make you search for it if you want, I will ISO myself and bring it up. And yes, I did want a Seroja/Zendal lynch, and Seroja is pretty much not scum unless she's the godfather or Natty is lying to us, but a lynch on either of them was better than a lynch on Kirby at that point in time. Seroja was literally the only viable way to get the lynch off Kirby, and you understood that logic yesterday and cast the tiebreaking vote

- - - Post Merge - - -

APPARENT? so apparent that you didnt see it and couldnt find it so you needed to ask someone else to point it out to you ? WHO other than Apple do you think is scum ? since you avoided it twice now ill ask again.... ????

Panda, if you had unilateral control of the lynch right now, who would you choose to lynch, besides Uttu

I dont like this post, specifically the "since you avoided it twice part". Imo he didn't ignore it.

Also reading back, Imma change my opinion on Uttu. The main thing bother me with them is their reads post, but other than that, I just see a lot of apathy towards the game, and apathy =/= scum. But I'll give a slight scum read, but not lockscum like I had them at before.

I guess scum since i get some help from my scummates, but either role is fine.

@Panda
This is after is second (really bad honestly) reads list. Admittidly, I actually was beginning to scumread him after that
Ok, we're at four votes with Kirby, and three votes with Kermit. My top lynch is still in Ayaya/Zendal (with emphasis on Ayaya) but if we want to lynch somebody outside the two with votes right now, we have to decide soon. Still want Kermit>Kirby for lynch options, given the feasibility of an Ayaya lynch

Trundle, you've been lurking, what are your reads?

Still fine with Kirby lynch, but I still prefer Kermit and Ayaya
I'd still rather lynch kermit/Ayaya as I think he's jester trying to take the sus for his reads post, but yeah, it's a good lynch. Wouldn't give us much though in the way of reads (he townread me, ayaya, and one other iirc)

Before the Reads list
1. Kirby's wagon got off the ground to fast, with no resistance unlike Ayaya's
2. Zendal insta-voted Kirby, and practically ignored the argument against Ayaya
3. Ayaya really hasn't provided anything that is good, and when asked for scumreads, puts it off with this

Granted, they have been questioning people, but the only read that they themselves have come up with is a slight scumread on Toads early in the day. They have been buddying up with Zendal in the thread as well, which is an extension of point one. This is pretty truncated, but there's other stuff I have to do today and I don't have the time to make a full case

Taking Panda out of my maf team theory

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for my new scum theory, it is Kermit/Zendal/Ayaya.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't really like that Kermit is the prime candidate right now, but I definitely can get behind a lynch against them

If we go with that, we're just policy lynching then, rather than going off reads
Also guys, please read on what I had to say on Kirby. Zendal voted him over Ayaya almost instantly, and yes he is going to bed, but he didn't even have to choose. He had a clear preference. This fits into my Panda/Ayaya/Zendal theory, and makes me think that Kirby is being used as a scum scrapegoat

I do like Kermittea as a lynch, but I prefer Ayaya/Zenal
I set these up into two groups. Didn't touch on every interaction with Kirby (there was a 30 minute streach in D1 as well where I thought he was scum, before the reads list he produced) to reduce clutter, but you get the point

I agree with u that Uttu didn't exactly ignore it but she didn't put in ANY effort to form and provide any opinion either. I share Panda's frustration here.

I had asked about Trundle's scum slip a couple of pages earlier which he and Kirby had provided answers for so I find it very unlikely that Uttumori could miss it if she had even looked at all of Trundle's post. This obvious lack of effort is putting me off. Even more so if she's actually town cos why even bother signing up if you're not gonna play?

--

Anyway so far I'm not finding anyone particularly scummy aside from my early read on Uttumori.

@Kat how is he? not avoiding it ? they have acknowledged my post addressed to them several times but i don't get an answer to my question ? what else do you call it then ?

@Uttumori you are missing Endless i believe..... and that is a pointless reads list.... who are your four most scum leans rn ?

this is there next post

Sorry for being gone, I went to sleep right after posting my garbage read

I kinda want to believe it, theyre either telling the truth or theyre just very smart maf

and this...

@Uttumori who are your four scum leans ? and who are you thinking of voting for today ? I've asked you to clarify your reads for me before and got no response, why are you avoiding it ?

avoiding my question...

sorry I don't think I saw it, I might vote apple for his apparent scum slip, as for my 4 scumleans, I don't quite have them yet, I'll read back on the thread later

so either they are not keeping up with the thread which isn't town to me or they are avoiding answering the question, not town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Panda
This is after is second (really bad honestly) reads list. Admittidly, I actually was beginning to scumread him after that

Before the Reads list

I set these up into two groups. Didn't touch on every interaction with Kirby (there was a 30 minute streach in D1 as well where I thought he was scum, before the reads list he produced) to reduce clutter, but you get the point

@Dolby thank you for pulling these up i will look more into it, but my opinion still stands as of right now, just cause you weren't for a Kirby lynch (before he claimed) doesn't mean that you wouldn't stand up for him, to seem town, if you are mafia, you would know he was town...

sorry I don't think I saw it, I might vote apple for his apparent scum slip, as for my 4 scumleans, I don't quite have them yet, I'll read back on the thread later

I feel like you're trying to be careful not to buss any of your scum partners. And I feel like you only scum read apple just so no one sus you if you didn't scum lean him.

@Dolby to answer you quickly it would go to Apple but the way that the votes are so easily going to him for something that i believe is not a def scum slip, i won't have him as my second lynch candidate. so probably you for the way EoD1 went with you as the master puppet trying to pull the strings and if not you then possibly Kat cause i don't see any harm in losing her, if she really is Unlyncher, know she could side with mafia to win and if she isn't telling the truth could shed a lot of light.

Both. I didn't put you for my question because I felt I already knew the answer

@Panda, good

Hmm, well for your question: I guess I'd go for kermit mostly because I think he's lying about his role

Panda you think uttumori's lack of activity is worse than apple's scum slip?

"worse" ? you mean more of a scum tell ? i really really think Uttumori is scummy, its not just their inactivating thats the probably, they are here they have been here they have made all these "check in" post claiming to reading back but then ask for us to fill them in and feed them the info on a silver spoon, they are avoiding scum reading people, the 'reads list' they posted is all Null, and i don't like the way she is acting now that pressure has been placed on her...

the way i read the Strongman role description is that, that person has an extra gun with one bullet and they can use that at any point in the game, if i miss read it then so be it, but then again I didnt and neither did Apple cause its true, that person had/has an extra kill... so the host also read it that way and put that into effect... so i don't think its a scum slip.

Back