• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

I'm actually not mafia. I can claim if you guys want but idk if you'll be believe me.

seroja said:
Toads- actually leaning town but because he is now an established scum player I will have to look more closely. Putting at null to be safe.

If I had gotten roleblocker again or mafia three times in a row I would've broken down or quit by this point lol

All your town leans are really experienced players though (besides brijade), do you think you may be biased because they are better at acting town when they are scum? I feel like you are counting them out of the picture pretty easily. I town lean some of them too, but I'm still weary that they could be pulling the wool over our eyes. Especially Dolby

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm actually not mafia. I can claim if you guys want but idk if you'll be believe me.

Well I mean with five votes you are more than likely going to be lynched... I say you may as well

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please just scum slip again, that would be actually really funny lol

With 5 votes to zero I think we should leave the votes as they are.... I don't want mafia to come in and hammer on the slight chance apple is town. And I feel like if he is his partners will start to squirm

u do know this game is using plurality lynch right

- - - Post Merge - - -

well i do see what u mean now, that scum would put the number too far up to come back down before eod

but tbh if that is a scumslip from trundle, im expecting some bussing from his teammates cuz they realize it would be futile to defend him

u do know this game is using plurality lynch right

- - - Post Merge - - -

well i do see what u mean now, that scum would put the number too far up to come back down before eod

but tbh if that is a scumslip from trundle, im expecting some bussing from his teammates cuz they realize it would be futile to defend him

Yes very true, If apple does turn up scum, I'm gonna look at all the votes, timing, and reasonings to see if any pattern sticks out, use those in my next reads. Because after this lynch I think there's gonna be lots of different ways to go in the next one. Zendel? Uttumori? These 3rd party roles are weirding me out and I want to go back and understand what the eff happened and if it is logical, makes sense

Speaking of which, byngo what are your thoughts right now? It's hard for me to believe anything you say or do, or are you just going to give up getting lynched and accept losing this whole game? If so why even continue to post at all?

If trundle was a blue (power) role, he'd have claimed an eon ago. Don't let him fish any information out. Don't back out if he does claim blue.

Appreciate the posts from zendel and seroja. Gonna just chip in that seroja reeks town at this point. I can pretty much see the thought process going through her mind as she types up the reads. Don't necessarily agree with some of it, but fully understand it.

Lovely post zendel, that actually relaxes some of my worries about uttamori. It seems the lack of content might be more playstyle based than alignment based, which if so means that (no offense Utta) they need to change their playstyle.

Going to sleep now, probably going to work on that updated reads list when I wake up, probably going to post it some time around EoD.

KermitTea Claims to be vig whom shot Yzanda, which still doesn't make the best of sense to me, i believe Kermit to be a better player than this, to kill a inactive player on the chance that you might die, so we have "one less person to worry about" isn't completely town for me, i believe keeping towns numbers as high as possible is our best bet of winning. i have you blue for now but im not forgetting the chance of you being Psychopath or even Mafia

Kirbystarship I believe Kirby's claim, he has been working as town, and helped bring up Qwerty for D1 lynch.

Seroja i think she has come in and cleared up any sus attached to her role.

Toadsworthy was sus of him at first do to his post of trying to tell people what to talk about but sense he go more emotional and frustrated i def have a town read on him.

Brijade07 still think she's town, she hasn't done anything to led me to believe otherwise.

xCleb i feel like they have been contributing as town, but to be honest i haven't paid too much attention to him, i will go back and read his post more in depth today to see if he has been flying under my radar.

Zendel might not agree with him all the time but i think he is following his town meta and is putting in a good amount of work to scum hunt.

Curry - has asked for a replacement, was scum leaning him but mostly for the fact that he was so unusually inactive, so null for now assuming that he was just really busy. will have to reassess when his replacement comes in and proves their alignment.

Endless I always slightly scum lean him, just cause of how dry he comes across he is very intelligent and the lack of emotional attachment in his post make me feel like his detached from the rest of town and it scares me so i always have one eye on him, ill have to go ISO to find examples of what im talking about here.

Apple2013 i understand that he might have scum slipped but to be completely honest, when reading the OP and the role description i see how someone could read it that way, i mean the way its written it could be taken either way and it is TRUE ( they do get a +1 strong kill). so i don't know why everyone is so hung up on this, i feel mafia is definitely making the most of this opportunity and i don't like how all the votes are on him so easily, he did get frustrated and kinda crack but i feel like this is more of town Apple, where he doesn't have time for us "idiots" cause we aren't thinking logically, if he was mafia i think he would take it more as a real challenge to clear himself. and if i'm wrong and i'm finally not completely scum reading him for the first time when he is mafia that would be hilarious and i might have to quit playing.

Dolby I will have to go back and ISO his post but Dolby feels like he is randomly throwing names out here and there to see if anything sticks, for example he throws me name out early on and then retracts it and then brings it back up, to me i feel like he is putting feelers out to see if anyone will follow him to see who he can led a lynch on, i don't like what he did with EoD with trying to led the lynch and get bandwagon going, i do believe he was trying to save his scum mate. and i will make a case when i have time. (hopefully today)

Utttumori has had enough time to contribute reads that actually tell us something and to come in and explain themselves, but i feel like they are some what avoiding an direct questioning, they may be my lynch candidate and vote depending on how the rest of D2 goes.

Arstotzkan Claims to be Unlyncher, with Byngo (Jester) as her target.

Byngo Claims to be Jester, with Kat as her Unlyncher.

- I'm lead to believe these Third Party claims, knowing F11, this would totally fit, but there is always a chance that they came up with this as a scum team to confirm each other, it might be a far fetch scenario but its not impossible, i don't think the real Jester/ Unlyncher would counterclaim, if there is any, maybe there isn't and its just Kermit as a Psychopath.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops you guys can telling the difference between the the third party and the yellow for slight scum lean ? i probably shouldn't have used yellow for both, my bad.

Speaking of which, byngo what are your thoughts right now? It's hard for me to believe anything you say or do, or are you just going to give up getting lynched and accept losing this whole game? If so why even continue to post at all?

I highly doubt im gonna win so ya kinda

why not continue posting tho? im still in the game, i can still vote and read people. having said that tho, im not putting effort into making big reads list or anything cuz someone will probably fuss about it, and everyone will probs toss it aside

If trundle was a blue (power) role, he'd have claimed an eon ago. Don't let him fish any information out. Don't back out if he does claim blue.

Appreciate the posts from zendel and seroja. Gonna just chip in that seroja reeks town at this point. I can pretty much see the thought process going through her mind as she types up the reads. Don't necessarily agree with some of it, but fully understand it.

Lovely post zendel, that actually relaxes some of my worries about uttamori. It seems the lack of content might be more playstyle based than alignment based, which if so means that (no offense Utta) they need to change their playstyle.

Going to sleep now, probably going to work on that updated reads list when I wake up, probably going to post it some time around EoD.

Why would I have claimed if I knew there was still a possibility of avoiding lynch? Until my terrible case on you yesterday (which I revoke by all means, I realized shortly after I made it that it was invalid), I thought my "scum slip" wouldn't actually garner so much attention. However mafia wagons are mafia wagons. I have no doubt scum is blending into the vote, and I'm sure some of them are just coasting AFK. If you guys want me to (more or less waiting for Dolby to comment since he's on the top of my town reads), I'll claim.

Can someone please show me apple's scum-slip post(s), I looked back on all his posts and I dont think I was able to notice it.

@Panda, which scummate was I trying to save? At the time when I was screaming to get off of Kirby, Zendal was pretty much the only viable option to get the lynch off of Kirby, until Qwerty started started getting votes here
Kirbys still set. We need two on Qwerty or one on Zendal

Moreover, if I was throwing random names out, why was I so adament on keeping Kirby from getting lynched, even before he claimed?

@Apple. Me and most of the players in the thread would really want a reads list from you with everybody on it more than a claim

Kinda feeling like Uttumori is being used as a scum punching bag honestly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can someone please show me apple's scum-slip post(s), I looked back on all his posts and I dont think I was able to notice it.

Looks like the most probably 2 role options are mafia strongman or third-party Psychopath. Anyway we have a lot to go through. I'll have stuff written up in approximately 16-17 hours (sleep now, then driver's ed, then supper, then mafia)

The way the role Strongman was worded implied that it came directly from KP, making it merely a strengthened kill. f11 and Jacob came out and said it was the equivilent of a mafia vig shot

@Uttumori who are your four scum leans ? and who are you thinking of voting for today ? I've asked you to clarify your reads for me before and got no response, why are you avoiding it ?

sorry I don't think I saw it, I might vote apple for his apparent scum slip, as for my 4 scumleans, I don't quite have them yet, I'll read back on the thread later

Kinda feeling like Uttumori is being used as a scum punching bag honestly.

have you come to some realizations? had some aha moments? cuz aside from panda, everyone that's found uttu sus was not on ur most recent maf list

Gonna have to rethink the mafia team, something doesn't add up.

@Toads, I'm well aware hence what I wrote at the bottom. I'm almost expecting for one of the 3 to flip scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Uttumori, are u even trying honestly? You're not exactly heping town with the way you're playing so please do something to prove you are town.

@Panda, which scummate was I trying to save? At the time when I was screaming to get off of Kirby, Zendal was pretty much the only viable option to get the lynch off of Kirby, until Qwerty started started getting votes here

Moreover, if I was throwing random names out, why was I so adament on keeping Kirby from getting lynched, even before he claimed?

I feel like you were just leading us around on a short leash and you wanted to take out Ayaya Seroja and other than that you didnt care, then Kirby claimed so you couldnt led a lynch there so then people started to jump on Zendel which you were ok with but then we were like, no way mafia is leading this, it didnt feel right, so some of us switched to QWERTY and at this time you were like ....

Flip back to Zendal now. All of you

what am i supposed to think ?

and you have been throwing names out like wet spaghetti seeing if any of them stick to the wall... using your excuse of "tinfoil hat" or how ever you put it to throw random names together to see if town will sheep.

have you come to some realizations? had some aha moments? cuz aside from panda, everyone that's found uttu sus was not on ur most recent maf list

Curry did have Uttu as one of his two scum leans yesterday (991), so it isn't just Panda (though I don't think that Trundle has addressed him, reading now). It's like in ghosts mafia where Bowie made an unbalanced setup than everyone went for him there when he was town

sorry I don't think I saw it, I might vote apple for his apparent scum slip, as for my 4 scumleans, I don't quite have them yet, I'll read back on the thread later

APPARENT? so apparent that you didnt see it and couldnt find it so you needed to ask someone else to point it out to you ? WHO other than Apple do you think is scum ? since you avoided it twice now ill ask again.... ????

I feel like you were just leading us around on a short leash and you wanted to take out Ayaya Seroja and other than that you didnt care, then Kirby claimed so you couldnt led a lynch there so then people started to jump on Zendel which you were ok with but then we were like, no way mafia is leading this, it didnt feel right, so some of us switched to QWERTY and at this time you were like ....

what am i supposed to think ?

and you have been throwing names out like wet spaghetti seeing if any of them stick to the wall... using your excuse of "tinfoil hat" or how ever you put it to throw random names together to see if town will sheep.

Where did you ever get the idea that I wanted a Kirby lynch first of all. I was desperately trying all of yesterday to get the lynch off of him. Even before the claim. This blatantly misrepresents what I'm saying here, as I never wanted a Kirby lynch in the first place. You actually do have a point with Qwerty, now that I think about it, but when I saw five people flip onto an inactive in the last five minutes, I couldn't help but think it suspicious at the time

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, Trundle hasn't talked about or addressed Uttu yet, but anything from him after this point is likely WIFOM

Curry did have Uttu as one of his two scum leans yesterday (991), so it isn't just Panda (though I don't think that Trundle has addressed him, reading now).

true though I wasn't really counting him since he's gonna be replaced

Back