Mafia TBT Mafia General Thread 4.0

ooh cool! I've never player mafia before but I might try it out when the next game starts.

I'll be hosting a game once I'm home from vacation, will put the thread up in the last two weeks of March! The theme is TBA but will be Nintendo related. :)
Count me in. Ping me if you slap a thread down for sign ups.

I'll be hosting a game once I'm home from vacation, will put the thread up in the last two weeks of March! The theme is TBA but will be Nintendo related. :)
Just wanted to check in on this. I can host a game otherwise, thanks!

if you do end up hosting it i’d love to join!

Alright, I'll put up a game soon! I got back from vacation and have been very busy since, but I have some time this weekend to put together the game itself :)

After doing the quest for king, mafia sounds like a regular thing I could do around here. I'd be interested in joining another one

Hey there, heads up Annika's mafia championship qualifier game has randed, and will be starting in just over 15 hours from this post!!! I'll refrain from posting a link here, but feel free to check Mafia Universe for Season 11 Game 2 to follow it!! You're also welcome to join MU's spec chat to cheer her on and/or create your own spec chat, as long as you don't discuss the game where she/any other players can see your messages!!

I’ll be posting signups on Friday. Open standard setup (will depend on how many players we get). This is meant to be a chill game. Newcomers interested in playing are encouraged to join!

I’ll be posting signups on Friday. Open standard setup (will depend on how many players we get). This is meant to be a chill game. Newcomers interested in playing are encouraged to join!
Signups are now up. Please join! New players are especially welcomed.

Back