• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon TBT Gaming Week: Pokemon Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get some battles done tonight hmu on here/discord

Won against Halloqueen and Toadsworthy but lost to shawo. GGs everyone :)

Good jobs on the games so far everyone! I'm going to be updating the scoreboard in a moment :>
I wont be putting up the scores of the games where I haven't received photos from both parties, so your score might not reflect your win status at this current stage. Remember, I need screen shots from everyone by the end of the competition, March 1st. Thanks all and good luck with the rest!

I'm on such an awful losing streak right now man gahh...

But I'm still up for battling! There's nowhere to go but up!

won against michaelsmells GG!

i have time now and the next ~3 hours to battle, so anyone who has time now just let me know~

A lot of ppl I haven't faced yet, sorry about zoning out hmu for matches please!

Nox#7183

Won against Glow GG! :)

FloatyFlare, Pocu and Nox are the last ones I need to battle. Send me a PM or hmu on discord whenever you wanna battle!

Won against Zane GG

I'm free for a bit if anyone wants to battle :> also poqu#5111 on discord!

I'm free today still. If not, tomorrow. I won't post exact times as I sometimes seem to get them wrong, but I will post when I am on and I'll exit out of invisible mode to further help.

Plz only VM me about the tourney though. Thnx.

Won against greenfrog100 via time limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back