• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon TBT Gaming Week: Pokemon Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job on all the battles so far guys!!! I'll be continuing to upload the results today and tomorrow, there's still a lot for me to do so don't worry, the list doesn't reflect the final results!! Please get in as many screen shots as you can before the event closes: March 1st 3pm EST

whew finally battled almost everyone, only one left is Breath Mint and they haven't logged in since the 24th so I'm not holding out a lot of hope that they're gonna respond to me in time before the tournament closes. Also sent all my screenshots up to this point. :>

whew finally battled almost everyone, only one left is Breath Mint and they haven't logged in since the 24th so I'm not holding out a lot of hope that they're gonna respond to me in time before the tournament closes. Also sent all my screenshots up to this point. :>

Thnx for letting me know. That's the person I have left to battle as well.

Everyone who I have battled with please send your screenshots to dizzy. If you forgot to take a screenshot, dm me on discord Ldshadowboo#0011

Last edited:
ive battled 13 people (everyone apart from duckykate, floatyflare and breath mint so far) and 11 of mine have been submitted on both sides successfully so im missing screenshot results from 2 people. not panicking about it or anything just a reminder for those who may have forgotten/are posting results later

yeah idk which 3 I'm missing?

1 michaelsmells - win
2 miharu - win
3 Halloqueen - win
4 chibi.hoshi - lose
5 soundgarden - win
6 zane - lose
7 poqu - win
8 greefrog100 - win
9 glow - win
10 shadowboo - win
11 duckykate - win
12 Breath Mint - win
13 Amilee - loss
14 Nox - loss
15 shawo - loss
16 FloatyFlare - win

this was my list though

Last edited:
I'm still adding screenshots as they roll in, and I've also probably missed a few so I'm going back to check them. I haven't updated some of the scores because I am missing results from: FloatyFlare, duckykate, greenfrog100, glow and Nox. I've been lenient with some who forgot to send me battle roster pictures because they missed it (for those who notified me), but please try and get whatever you have to me asap! I'll be available for a couple of hours to get the scores updated. Please DM me on discord if it is easier :) #dizzy1231

Dizzy I notified about pics.

Shadowboo unfortunately got no pics. I tried sending you some pictures of the battle that I thought were good. Is there anyway you can be lenient with us?

- - - Post Merge - - -

We have settled a rematch but I just would like to know if that's a possibility before we have it :) thnx!

Dizzy I notified about pics.

Shadowboo unfortunately got no pics. I tried sending you some pictures of the battle that I thought were good. Is there anyway you can be lenient with us?

- - - Post Merge - - -

We have settled a rematch but I just would like to know if that's a possibility before we have it :) thnx!

Since that was really early on I already added that result in, so you don't have to do a rematch. Just waiting on the others now!

Screenshots must be sent to me before 3pm EST for them to be counted! I realise I didn’t include the end date in the OP although I wrote it in a post on the thread. If your opponents have sent their screenshots to prove their battle with you, I will accept screenshots a few hours late. Although any new battles or screenshots where both parties haven’t sent any in before 3pm will not be counted.

GGs everyone and thanks Dizzy for hosting this :]

GGs everyone! It was crazy fun! Thanks Dizzy for hosting this!! <333

ggs to everyone that i played! that was the first time i used that team properly and played competitively on sword and shield, i learned a lot from our matches! and thank you for hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back