• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Game Night - 2014 Edition

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth

Welcome to TBT Game Night - 2014 Edition! Well, kind of. For the newer members, back in 2012 and some of 2013 we had regular Game Night events on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for various games. This slowly disintegrated to a lack of interest. Most recently, we brought the event back during the TBT Fair last November. We definitely have the player numbers to support it now, so let me introduce you to the comeback of TBT Game Night with Mario Kart Monday!

To start us off, TBTGN will take place every Monday starting at 7PM ET (6PM CT, 5PM MT, 4PM PT) to play Mario Kart 7 on the Nintendo 3DS! Depending on how things go, we'll look into bringing back the other nights in the future. Until then it's just going to be Mario Kart on Mondays for now.

HOW TO JOIN US!
Be sure to join our TBT Community/Tournamenty to be able to play with all of us!

Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart Monday!: 8842-2839-4305

Need help? Instructions on how to join a tournament!
Main Menu --> Online - One Player --> Tournaments --> Search by Code --> Enter Code

Once you've entered the code, to join the tournament is simple. Just look under Favorites and you'll see Mario Kart Monday! Hit OK to join around the start time of the event and you'll be automatically matched with other TBT members joining the tournament. If you have trouble joining into the same group as everyone else, try joining through friends list with another TBTer who is currently in the tournament.

Mario Kart 7
Grand Prix 150cc (All Items): 40-6089-1598-3777

Need help? Instructions on how to join a community!
Main Menu --> Online Multiplayer --> Communities --> Search by Code --> Enter Code

Once you've entered the code, to join the community is simple. Just look under Favorites and you'll see Tee Bee Tee or TeeBeeTee Battle. (depending which codes you entered) Hit Join In around the start time of the event and you'll be automatically matched with other TBT members joining the community.

CHAT WITH US!
The IRC Chatroom is typically very busy during Mario Kart Monday, so join in and chat with us while you play. What would Mario Kart be without some healthy Blue Shell rage? You might also find players in the Mumble voice server, but it depends.

IRC Chatroom
Mumble

WATCH US!
I'll be streaming the match I'm playing in on the TBT Twitch channel if possible at the time.

The Bell Tree Twitch Channel

zFfTL.jpg

Everyone playing! Notice the lone Canadian flag(me). : (
A6x5H.jpg

Grand Prix Results
tG1Tl.jpg

Another set of race results
J26YG.jpg

One more!
vVxPP.jpg

The scoreboard for the TBT community after 2 hours of intense racing!

GOPnD.jpg

QE0ZZ.jpg

Utk5S.jpg

VXcaJ.jpg

CJqjo.jpg

tf2.jpg

nyPOs.jpg

From left to right; Jas0n, NephewJack, Justin, HumanResources, KeenanACCF, Kaiaa and ZR. Of course this wasn't everyone who joined in, just for the time I snapped this.
KcAgU.jpg

Then all Hell broke loose.

B4bdG.jpg

Round ends and so I hunt down Jas0n.

MpFAM.jpg

I'd just fallen to my death in Arena, Justin runs off laughing.

KwVNa.jpg

Poor HR, I didn't protect you well enough. (Blue Medic)

7A2170E1636B71FCDA7144B25DEDCBB8CB85369A

SockHead and BB were fighting over the love and compassion of the heavy in the background.

k4NuR.jpg

sgEsf.jpg

iSswor6J5a5GZ.gif

Gif made by Jubs

A8MRs.jpg

9eLlD.jpg

4Amxq.jpg

jDSYO.jpg

qOTNt.gif

Gif made by ZR388

RZnpd.jpg

Starting our adventure. Gallows in purple, Sock in blue, and Andy in black.

8VTSH.jpg

Sock got squished here.

tX6cE.jpg

Fighting a Troll.

AD2F25F9ACDCA992CED651BBCCB39E4C144964B6

0428B2B687DC627BEF6EA7B5B9DFB10B329B6FB0

9557BB90CAF5C2E766ADDB40BC9963BE80DCF203

CA97DBB9D10421CB6CB81148926FD15640B9729E

EZIst.jpg

qAb7m.jpg

kDKnk.jpg

5D540DA94A051D025769A23041A1BEAC1DE77626

Previous Thread

If I had a better operating system, I'd boot up Team Fortress 2 and practice right now.

Sounds really cool :D
(I'm going to have to invest in Mario Kart 7)

YAY:) Happy Mario Kart Monday friends! <3

DON'T FORGET TO COME IN MUMBLE! IT'S ALWAYS FUN TO SHOUT AT PEOPLE ahem, those who play as Toad and Peach!

Last edited:
I need to buy Mario Kart 7 so I can take part in this now. Bring it on Ebay!

Edit: Aww darn. That's 12am my time, so looks like I can't take part anyway.

Last edited:
Hooray! Hopefully I'll be able to join in sometime. Mondays I work 7pm-3am though :c

Just realized today's Monday. o_o

Gotta finish up mah trades so I can join in on the festivities.

Back