Status
Not open for further replies.

SockHead

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bells
Switch
0671-3460-7238
Weird Doll

Welcome to TBT Game Night! TBTGN will take place every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday night, starting at 7PM EST! (6PM CST, 5PM MST, 4PM PST) Each night will be a specific game. So if you don't have one of the games, you always have another chance to play! When we'll be playing, be sure to join in the discussion and chat in the IRC! Also, Join our TBTGN Group on Steam for Game Night information! As for the games we'll be playing during the week, it'll go something like this:

mariokart3.jpg

We'll be playing Mario Kart 7 every Monday night at the regular time. If you have a 3DS, join us! All of our 3DS friend codes are posted here if you want to add a specific member. IMPORTANT! Be sure to join our TBT Mario Kart 7 Community's to be able to play with all of us! Here are the community codes: Grand Prix 150cc (All Items): 40-6089-1598-3777, Balloon Battle (All Items): 55-1645-6141-9677

zFfTL.jpg

Everyone playing! Notice the lone Canadian flag(me). : (
A6x5H.jpg

Grand Prix Results
tG1Tl.jpg

Another set of race results
J26YG.jpg

One more!
vVxPP.jpg

The scoreboard for the TBT community after 2 hours of intense racing!

GOPnD.jpg

QE0ZZ.jpg

Utk5S.jpg

VXcaJ.jpg

CJqjo.jpg

tf2.jpg

Because this game is free on the Steam Marketplace, go out and get it! We'll be playing this multiplayer game every Friday night at the regular time. IMPORTANT! Join our TBTGN Group on Steam to know when we're playing!

Get the game for free here!

nyPOs.jpg

From left to right; Jas0n, NephewJack, Justin, HumanResources, KeenanACCF, Kaiaa and ZR. Of course this wasn't everyone who joined in, just for the time I snapped this.
KcAgU.jpg

Then all Hell broke loose.

B4bdG.jpg

Round ends and so I hunt down Jas0n.

MpFAM.jpg

I'd just fallen to my death in Arena, Justin runs off laughing.

KwVNa.jpg

Poor HR, I didn't protect you well enough. (Blue Medic)

7A2170E1636B71FCDA7144B25DEDCBB8CB85369A

SockHead and BB were fighting over the love and compassion of the heavy in the background.

k4NuR.jpg

sgEsf.jpg

iSswor6J5a5GZ.gif

Gif made by Jubs

question.png

Join the IRC to see what we'll be playing on Wednesdays! It could be a 3DS game, it could be a console game, or it could be a Steam game! Who knows? If you are a regular in the chat, you'll probably know the game before Wednesday, so join the IRC today! Also check for updates on the thread to know what we're playing.

A8MRs.jpg

9eLlD.jpg

4Amxq.jpg

jDSYO.jpg

qOTNt.gif

Gif made by ZR388

RZnpd.jpg

Starting our adventure. Gallows in purple, Sock in blue, and Andy in black.

8VTSH.jpg

Sock got squished here.

tX6cE.jpg

Fighting a Troll.

steam.png

Every Saturday night will be a little different. We'll be changing the game weekly. It may be Left 4 Dead, it maybe be Counter Strike: Source, it could be Magicka, it could be any multiplayer game! Stay up to date on this thread to know which game we're playing this week! IMPORTANT! Join our TBTGN Group on Steam to know when we're playing!

AD2F25F9ACDCA992CED651BBCCB39E4C144964B6

0428B2B687DC627BEF6EA7B5B9DFB10B329B6FB0

9557BB90CAF5C2E766ADDB40BC9963BE80DCF203

CA97DBB9D10421CB6CB81148926FD15640B9729E

EZIst.jpg

qAb7m.jpg

kDKnk.jpg

5D540DA94A051D025769A23041A1BEAC1DE77626

Remember to meet in the IRC around 6:30PM EST before TBTGN starts! If you come late, be sure to check the chat to see if we're still in there. Also, check out our Livestream page to take part in TBTGN without even playing! Watch us play and join in on the discussion!

Last edited:
Today marks the beginning of a new future; a fresh start; a new TBT. That aside, I'm in and stoked :D

That's right! Unfortunately we'll be starting on Friday, since tomorrow is Wednesday and it's a little short notice. So join us this Friday for the beginning of TBT Game Night!

Hoping this doesn't crash and burn like other attempts at livening up TBT, but it seems like we've got a pretty good base so far. Just need to make sure we keep pushing it.

When we begin and I have my computer sorted, which should be in just over a week if I don't get more delays, I'll be setting up a live stream for The Bell Tree Game Night on TwitchTV. Hopefully this will not only advertise TBT but help us pull in more players if we're running short.

Co-hosts for the live stream would be nice, possibly through Skype, but I'll try and pull some people for that when I actually begin streaming.

I'll also be looking for people to take over hosting the live stream when I'm not around so if you have a decent computer and over 1mb upload and would like to stream, post here or PM me and we can sort something out. If you have a capture card and can stream the console games, that's even better.

WE WILL SURVIVE, WE WILL BREAK TBT'S RECORD OF FAILURE, WE WILL GAMMEEEEE (hopefully).

I can only do MK7, and even still I'm pretty sure since my time zone is ****ed, I wont be joining. Oh well have fun everyone else.

When we begin and I have my computer sorted, which should be in just over a week if I don't get more delays, I'll be setting up a live stream for The Bell Tree Game Night on TwitchTV. Hopefully this will not only advertise TBT but help us pull in more players if we're running short.

Co-hosts for the live stream would be nice, possibly through Skype, but I'll try and pull some people for that when I actually begin streaming.
This is an idea I like. I'd be happy to co-host on the stream.
And it's as you say a nice way to advertise it and just a good way to keep track of the fun we have.

Definitely up for some game nights. Also, I can stream (in HD!) some stuff occasionally. What would you guys want to see streamed if I did? Take a look here. Train Simulator 2012 sound good? : P

Definitely up for some game nights. Also, I can stream (in HD!) some stuff occasionally. What would you guys want to see streamed if I did? Take a look here. Train Simulator 2012 sound good? : P

Lol we should totally have a TBTGN with Worms Reloaded. Not sure if it's streamable though as it doesn't have a windowed mode. Streaming and fullscreen games don't go well together.

Lol we should totally have a TBTGN with Worms Reloaded. Not sure if it's streamable though as it doesn't have a windowed mode. Streaming and fullscreen games don't go well together.

There's a program someone made for windowed, used it in the past for streaming. I would LOVE to play Worms Reloaded one night!

This sounds like a lot of of fun. I'll be sure to get in on Team Fortress Friday, when I can.

Unfortunately I have a Mac so I can only play TF2 with TBT but thats fine since its a really fun game lol I'll try to get on on Friday, I can't wait!

This is awesome guys! And I'd be willing to help co-host or do whatever I can to help. Already joined all of the groups.

To get started with random steam games, here's a mini-list of ones I recommend we play:

- Worms Reloaded
- Left 4 Dead 1/2
- Sanctum
- Trine 2
- DOTA 2
- Killing Floor

Feel free to post your own lists (and for consoles too), the more ideas we have the better.

What about wii games such as Brawl & Mario Kart, Or are they too old?

Brawl you can only have 4 players - so limits the amount of fun or whatever, that doesn't make sense.
And no point doing MK Wii because MK7 is out

Brawl you can only have 4 players - so limits the amount of fun or whatever, that doesn't make sense.
And no point doing MK Wii because MK7 is out
No Jake, having only 4 players doesn't "limit the fun or whatever".
As for MK Wii, why not? Alot of people might not have a 3DS and/or MK7 yet, so they're unable to play.

As for those games Kip, they're great ideas and will most likely come under a Wednesday. :)

No Jake, having only 4 players doesn't "limit the fun or whatever".

which is why I added "that doesn't make sense" - because I couldn't get the wording properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back