• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Fair 2017: Share Your Entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LDKv2PZ.jpg

80s Romantic Arcade
I made all the custom QRs myself except for the clothes.​

gosh, yours looks good! I'm nervous.

Villager name: Neblia
Villager species: Wolf
Villager personality: Uchi
Villager catchphrase: starry
Backstory: Neblia is a wolf that got stranded in space from her home planet. She researches every day a way to try to get back, but to no avail (hence the crumpled papers). She was modified so that most of her body is robotic inside, so she doesn't need food or water, but she enjoys sipping on a cup of coffee while reading books about space. Sometimes she sits down in front of the table to look at reminiscent photos from her home. K.K. Technopop plays inside the room. The plant inside the ship is one of the only reminders from her planet. Every single day she follows a daily routine of activities, which includes watering the plant and star-gazing. Neblia loves to gaze at the stars with a telescope through the window of her ship, studying them for a path back home. By nature, she has a very protective and straightforward personality, always thinking out everything. Her coat of fur is very dark blue (almost black) with patches of lighter blues/purples and she has starry red-golden eyes. Her wardrobe mostly consists of blouses and dresses with galaxy-like patterns.
Home photo:
4zqEQfd.jpg
(I couldn't find a way to get the whole room without my character rip)

That looks very beautiful.

Usually when I compete, I go for uniqueness.

Thank you, yours came out great as well! It gave me a Dave and Busters vibe.

gosh, yours looks good! I'm nervous.

Thank you! Aw no, don't be! You never know with these contests. Your custom floor looks good!

I'm at a loss of words here. This is nothing short of incredible. This is really creative and the custom QR codes are very nice.

Thanks so much! Making them was fun! Your entry came out great as well, the carnival games in the back was a great touch!

When you're looking through all of the villager backstories and room pics and wondering if yours could be as good enough as other people's.

Don't worry, I'll still post something once I'm finished (no matter how rubbish it ends up being).

I wish everyone the best of luck with their entries! They're all beautiful!

Last edited:
Just finished making the final adjustments to my retro arcade, and I think it turned out pretty okay! :)
l5f55Zr.jpg

Here's also my WIP entry for the villager contest :)

64OIWLV.jpg

Last edited:
just finished my entry for the villager design contest!!

Villager name: Glacie
Villager species: Polar Bear
Villager personality: Uchi
Villager catchphrase: 'snowflake'
Backstory: Glacie has light blue eyes and white fur that turns light grey on her paws, feet, eyelids and snout; she set out from her home far north in search of different sights and new experiences. She's an energetic soul who gets excited about the little things in life and can't stand to stay still and be idle.
Being a bear, her favorite hobby is fishing and she's quite good, but she also enjoys an occasional slalom down the nearest steep hill on her trusty old snowboard.
Despite loving the change of scenery from her frigid hometown, the warmer climate does prove to be a challenge at times, so she stuffs her house with ice furniture and cooling devices to combat the heat and make things more comfortable.
Glacie never stays in one town for very long and is always moving from place to place to feed her insatiable wanderlust, but she keeps a photo album (or three.. or ten) full of pictures of the many friends she makes along the way, to remember them by.
Default shirt: 'winter sweater'
Birthday: 29 November
Picture Quote: "Home is where the hearth is."
Home photo:
xmPlc.png

tumblr_ovgw1qEiAZ1salcvto2_r1_1280.png

my entry for the drawing!

it's fact, every office worker isn't always doing office work. Especially when they're in every day, all day, like Isabelle is... >_> Also i made her last name "Moran", as Lucy Moran from Twin Peaks, my favorite oldie tv show, first aired in 1990, so very retro~ Lucy reminds me so much of Isabelle, it's how I imagine she would look as a human and sound (though lucy is a bit more sassy)

Last edited:
Here is my entry for the retro arcade. I tried buying some arcade machines and playing with them, but I didn't like the way it was coming out. So here is some live action Pong. I also couldn't find a white ball so I redid my character's hair. lol

HNI_0010.JPG

I don't mind sharing my entry for the retro arcade design! :blush:

JvlO9Mj.jpg

Mine is based on the 2017 Fair itself including some of the events, games and prizes that were included in this year's fair.

All the entries on here are so amazing btw! You are all so creative - it's unreal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back