• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Fair 2017: Share Your Entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
animal_crossing_retro_room_renovation_by_sweet_misery788-dbl7h3d.jpg

Villager name: Faye
Villager species: Bird
Villager personality: Peppy
Villager catchphrase: Fairydust
Backstory:
Faye is a bird with large black eyes and long eyelashes.
She has white feathers covering her face and belly, and purple feathers covering the rest of her body.
She has pink blush on her cheeks and a small yellow beak.
She wears the bubble-gum tee.

Like most peppy villagers, Faye is very interested in fashion.
She can often be found at The Able Sisters, looking for new pieces to add to her wardrobe.
She is particularly interested in fairy-kei, a popular Japanese street style.
She likes both pastel and fluorescent colours, and this is reflected in her home decor.

Aside from fashion, Faye's other main interest is collecting toys.
Although she will buy any toy that catches her fancy, she mainly collects teddy bears and dolls.
She loves to come home at the end of the day and snuggle up with one of her stuffed pandas.

With her whimsical nature and boundless energy, Faye is still very much a kid at heart.
Because of this, she doesn't get along well with snooty and cranky villagers who constantly tell her to act her age.
Home photo:
photo_by_sweet_misery788-dbl7hee.jpg

animal_crossing_retro_room_renovation_by_sweet_misery788-dbl7h3d.jpg

Villager name: Faye
Villager species: Bird
Villager personality: Peppy
Villager catchphrase: Fairydust
Backstory:
Faye is a bird with large black eyes and long eyelashes.
She has white feathers covering her face and belly, and purple feathers covering the rest of her body.
She has pink blush on her cheeks and a small yellow beak.
She wears the bubble-gum tee.

Like most peppy villagers, Faye is very interested in fashion.
She can often be found at The Able Sisters, looking for new pieces to add to her wardrobe.
She is particularly interested in fairy-kei, a popular Japanese street style.
She likes both pastel and fluorescent colours, and this is reflected in her home decor.

Aside from fashion, Faye's other main interest is collecting toys.
Although she will buy any toy that catches her fancy, she mainly collects teddy bears and dolls.
She loves to come home at the end of the day and snuggle up with one of her stuffed pandas.

With her whimsical nature and boundless energy, Faye is still very much a kid at heart.
Because of this, she doesn't get along well with snooty and cranky villagers who constantly tell her to act her age.
Home photo:
photo_by_sweet_misery788-dbl7hee.jpg

Nice arcade you have there.

That's the life right there. If this were a real villager I would love him forever and ever :blush:

I really wish there were Lizards in animal crossing, and a real hippie.
I un-ironically used Bud cause he's the hippiest person in my opinion, even though he's more of a surfer dude than a hippie...

Here's my retro arcade! I hope my custom designs are neon and obnoxious enough. I'm actually pretty proud of this. :)
q9LeSyn.jpg

I wish I had seen this thread before submitting mine OTL, What I did looks like some of yours.

I wish I had seen this thread before submitting mine OTL, What I did looks like some of yours.

With the retro arcade theme I think a lot of people are going for the same thing, it's basically down to who does it the best IMO. I did a pizza place for mine, because I didn't want it to be just an arcade.

With the retro arcade theme I think a lot of people are going for the same thing, it's basically down to who does it the best IMO. I did a pizza place for mine, because I didn't want it to be just an arcade.

Same walls, same extra items..OTL

Yes, but now I think it could have matched the theme without being an actual retro arcade.

I will need to think outside the box for the next contests.

Here's my retro arcade! I hope my custom designs are neon and obnoxious enough. I'm actually pretty proud of this. :)
View attachment 206703

Oh, wow! This is amazing! The custom designs really make it stand out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's a photo from the room I entered (not actual photo)

fGxJdvz.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, wow! This is amazing! The custom designs really make it stand out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's a photo from the room I entered (not actual photo)

fGxJdvz.jpg

thanks so much!

I love yours too! The space theme looks great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really like your prize section. How many tickets for the bear?

20, but if you had a glam feather I'm sure we could work somethnig out...;)

These are all so cool! I wanna share my entry!

While we all rush around and enjoy the buzz of the TBT Fair 2017, a retro gaming championship takes place in another world...

WVW69kl5TcslGb4E9L (1).jpg

These are all so cool! I wanna share my entry!

While we all rush around and enjoy the buzz of the TBT Fair 2017, a retro gaming championship takes place in another world...

View attachment 206734

That's a really creative use of the disco ball with the galaxy wallpaper because of how it looks like the disco ball is gleaming on it. Also love how colorful the flooring and lights are.

That's a really creative use of the disco ball with the galaxy wallpaper because of how it looks like the disco ball is gleaming on it. Also love how colorful the flooring and lights are.

That's awesome! I didn't know you could change the color of the floor lights :0

Thank you both!

Actually I never thought about the disco ball and the Galaxy wall to be truthful. I just thought it looked good with the floor! I'll take the credit for it though...

And yeah! If you don't have HHD, you can get the floor lights in NL and they're customizable in that game too I think!

Here is mine for the design a villager & interior!

Villager name:Angelina
Villager species:Pegasus
Villager personality:Peppy
Villager catchphrase:cutie
Backstory:A mystical pegasus that once lived in a beautiful fantasy land with other magical creatures. Once she went flying out to the sky, and encountered an evil spirit, who kills any pegasus that encounters him to make potions with their wings. Angelina begged the spirit that she'll do anything for him in order to live. So, instead of killing her, the evil spirit banished her into the world of Animal Crossing. Not knowing how to go back, she decided to live here, and met Julian, who she loved so much, but was so shy to tell him. She keeps a picture of Julian in her house, and designed her house to look just like home. After some years, she fell into a worsening depression, but never told anyone. She knew pegasuses should be happy, which is why she acts peppy, but isn't actually...
Home photo:
IMG_1492.jpg

might as well

Villager name: Luna
Villager species: cat
Villager personality: normal
Villager catchphrase: sweetie
Backstory: black cat, wears retro swimsuit, born aug 3rd, portrait frame color is pink, fav color is green, has too many books and plants, likes tea, writing, the rain, doesn't like coffee, bees, yellow
Home photo:
sriknDL.png

Last edited:
IMG_0477.jpg
Meh, this is just a t-shirt created Mushroom.
I had a bunch of clothes that didnt fit me anymore, So I decided to enter the Real Life Pixel Event.
The result? That.
Because I was dumb, I forgot to read the rules. I drew up a pixel link, so I just threw it in the picture.
(My bad if the name is blurry, stupid phone...)

Last edited:
LDKv2PZ.jpg

80s Romantic Arcade
I made all the custom QRs myself except for the clothes.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back