• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway TBT bells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyfall

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (87) +
Hello all, I am giving away 5,000 TBT bells. :). There will be 5 winners, who will each win 1,000 TBT bells.

The only requirement for entering is that your total stash of tbt bells be less than 10,000. Obviously, there is no way i can check, you can easily just hide it in your abd. But please be honest, lets give those starting out a chance to collect some stuff on here, buy art, codes, whatever else.

Please post just once, one entry per user. Accounts made after this date will not be eligible.

Random drawing, all entries must be posted by Tuesday Sept. 2nd, 10:00 pm PST. I will do the random drawing thererafter and bells will be transfered to winners sometime that night (there is no need for you to be on, if you are a winner I will just transfer to you that night)

Good luck!

Last edited:
I'd love to enter! This is very generous because I'm in need of tbt to buy beautiful art from the tbt community^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back