Selling Tarot Card Readings! [OPEN]

Hi! I'd like one Zodiac Reading (for Scorpio). Is it alright if I pay with 300 TBT and 3 nook miles tickets?
Thank you in advance! :blush:

Hi! I'd like one Zodiac Reading (for Scorpio). Is it alright if I pay with 300 TBT and 3 nook miles tickets?
Thank you in advance! :blush:

Hi, that's totally fine! Let me pop you in the queue and I'll get back to you ASAP! <3

Bump! Any orders I took yesterday will be done today :)

Review :blush:

Super nice person and very quickly done. I appreciate the detail of the reading and actual good advice. Pulled out some problems that I've had which I have been subconsciously pushing away and I appreciate that! If anyone has a chance to try this out, I highly recommend!

Bump! (Transactions will occur after TBT is back up)

@Yeosin That's totally fine, PM me if you're still interested and let me know how much you want to pay of each thing!
@Byebi I've actually changed my prices now, I'm really sorry!!! I realised I was severely undercharging. If you still want a reading the love reading is a 5 card so will be 500 TBT or 5 nook tickets (or a mix of both).

Can I get a single-card reading for a Nook miles ticket? This looks like a lot of fun.

@Yeosin @Excaloser

Hi there! If you are both still interested I'm going to be putting you on my queue, I can't say for sure when they'll be delivered as things have gotten very hectic however I will get to you as soon as possible. :)

@Yeosin @Excaloser

Hi there! If you are both still interested I'm going to be putting you on my queue, I can't say for sure when they'll be delivered as things have gotten very hectic however I will get to you as soon as possible. :)

Still interested, however, I'm gonna PM you to change one of my questions if that's okay! If you've already done the reading no worries!

hi there! are you still doing readings? i'd be interested in doing one <3

Back