Eternal

of Athens
Bells
Switch
6210-7167-4046
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hi! I've done tarot readings since about 2015, and I love doing them for people! I find that I make connections with others very easily and that my tarot readings have helped guide them. Hopefully
I can provide the same guidance to you guys! I am willing to do other spreads/readings depending on what you want, but prices will vary.

Pricing

Each card of a reading is either 100 TBT or 1 nook miles ticket! There is a bit of wiggle room for the Cross of Truth and any other larger readings but consider that each card is £2-5 IRL, please be reasonable! I may also accept Animal Crossing items depending on what they are but I prefer TBT or tickets.

Guidelines

1. I will answer any question with exceptions: Health-related questions, yes/no questions, very specific questions e.g. "what's the name of my next boyfriend" (that's not how tarot works)
  2. Tarot is a guideline, not set in stone, as the future is not set in stone either. My reading acts as guidance for you and it is up to you whether you take it or not.
  3. Tarot is not foolproof, please do not be upset if my reading is not 100% accurate. There are bound to be some readings where specific details do not seem to fit you.
  4. Do not get mad if you feel the reading does not apply to you. I will not provide refunds as I have still put my heart and soul into a reading for you and spent a long time consulting the cards for an answer. My reading is still completion of the service you've asked for, so keep that in mind. :)
  5. I ask for payment after the reading with the hope that the people I have read for will actually provide such. I am putting a lot of trust out there, and if I am let down this will change. We're all good so far though!

Services

Note: All readings, including questions, will be done in my inbox. But you are free to discuss the reading as much as you would like in this thread or to others - it is just to protect your privacy.

Zodiac Reading

This reading will be unique depending on which star sign you are! The spreads were designed by Emerald Lotus Tarot and can be found here. Each one has questions specific to the traits of the zodiac and what problems that they may face. Due to the nature of birth charts the cards may resonate or may not, depending on your sun sign's connection to the other signs in your chart! You can also buy any sign's reading even if that isn't necessarily the sign you were born as, if the questions interest you.

New Month Spread

Looking to know what the next month/freshly started month has for you? Gain some insight into potential problems, benefits, and things to look out for with this spread. This spread was created by Megan Black from Round The Cauldron.

Card 1: The main theme of the month.
Card 2: Past influences affecting this month.
Card 3: Roadblocks of the month.
Card 4: Possibilities of the month.

Cross of Truth

Here is the Cross of Truth by allthequeenstarot! I think this is so much better than a Celtic Cross as it is less overwhelming but still gives the same needed information. This is used to find out the truth of a situation you're in and potentially how to overcome it.

Card 1: The situation as it currently is.
Card 2: Desires - your hopes or fears.
Card 3: Helpful matters, energies or tools. Pretty much whatever is in your favour.
Card 4: Challenges - opposing forces.
Card 5: The likely outcome of the situation. (This may also provide advice to change this outcome should you not like it)

Love Spread - Heartbeat

I had to include a love reading - who doesn't ask for a love reading? This one is called Heartbeat because the cards form the shape of a heart. This is a general reading about the vibes of your relationship (this can be interpreted as a romantic, familial or friend relationship depending on what you want). This can also be about you and someone in your life even if you are not necessarily together so that you can understand if it is beneficial having them in your life and vice versa. This was inspired by moonbent! I can adapt the card meanings if there are specific questions you have.

Card 1: The core energy of the relationship.
Card 2: This person's influence on me and my life.
Card 3: My influence on them and their life.
Card 4: What could develop if I continue to seek this connection?
Card 5: What is the outcome of me walking away from this connection?

Daily Reading

This reading will be responded to as soon after the order is placed as possible to help you the most! This is a very basic reading to give you some light insight into your day - if you want to know what today, or tomorrow, has in store for you, then choose this reading! You can also ask the cards a question for this if you have something going on that day you need answered. It can work almost like a yes/no answer.

Example questions:
  • How will today affect my career/love life/home life/creativity?
  • What opportunities may be in store for me today?
  • What will my plans hold for me and are they a good idea?
  • What are the positive/negative influences on today?
  • Is there anything I should be prepared for today?

1 Card Reading

This reading is a one card pull which will give you general guidance on your future - you can also ask a specific question and this reading will be able to give you guidance for it. You can give as much information as you want - it doesn't matter whether you mention people by name or give them letters, or how much of the situation you want to tell me. My cards will understand your question.

Example questions:
  • How can I improve my relationship with X?
  • How does X feel about me?
  • What can I do to improve myself as a person?
  • Why am I not getting job offers right now?
  • How can I overcome the hard times in my life?

Past, Present, Future

The past, present, future spread gives you insight and guidance in your life much like the 1 card, but it's more in depth. Many times these cards will all connect and share the same topic - for example, finance, creativity, family, mental or physical health, communication, emotions, and much more. The cards tend to share the same theme throughout so you can understand how your past has translated to your future and the changes you've undergone throughout.

I don't generally take questions with this spread, as I like the cards to drift naturally towards a situation in your life - but if you do have a specific question or topic I can see what I pick up in the reading!

Note: This can be adapted into a 3 card reading for pretty much any situation and the price will be the same!

Example questions:
  • What can I do to improve myself as a person?
  • What about myself should I be proud of?
  • Why am I not happy with my life?
  • How do I break old habits?
  • How can I improve my relationship with my family?

Last edited:
An example tarot reading - the "Horseshoe"
This is a reading I completed on Fiverr back in 2017!

"Hi there, this is Eternal with your 7 card horseshoe reading!

The first card symbolises past events that might have influenced your turn of bad luck. Your card for this is The Moon! This very much relates to your unconscious self, dreams, and the subconscious influencing what you’re doing in your waking, conscious life. I believe that, in your case, you may have a tendency to project anxiety/fear and other negative emotions onto people around you - you have a hard time keeping insecurities personal and quiet, and people have come to perceive you in a different way because of this. Luck can often not actually be due to fate, rather how other people’s actions, in perception of you, influence your environment. I believe part of your problem is that perhaps you don’t give off the best impression of yourself, and people - being judgemental - have come to prejudge you based on what they can see about you. I feel like you can be a bit of an introvert but this may be misinterpreted as not wanting to befriend the people around you, and others have reacted poorly to that. It can be hard to pick up on things like this as it generally happens as a wave, people act and this reflects on other situations in a wave until they finally reach you and your situation. I’m also interpreting this as bad energy, and that you are drawing bad energy to yourself through your subconscious. Perhaps you are a bit of an empath, and as a result, you have been absorbing a lot of bad energy, and that has affected your luck as a result. Something else I would think about it is that a large part of your luck is your own thoughts and decisions, as well as perception. Do you really have bad luck, or are you simply not getting the outcomes you’ve imagined? A lot of the time, life gives us challenges, and it’s up to you and how you perceive it to turn it into a good or a bad thing - perhaps you are just making the wrong decisions or taking these strange/unexpected turns as something bad?

This card represents present events that are influencing your luck. Your card is the High Priestess! The High Priestess is often depicted as the “Guardian of the Unconscious”, so this card really ties in with the first card. I believe a big part of your bad luck stems for lack of a connection to your subconscious, dreams and not paying enough attention to them. Fate often leaves the best ideas and solutions to problems in your dreams, and it really is part of the brain’s function itself, as it takes problems you face in your day and offers more insight into them and possible even ways to resolve them. You need to make a bigger connection to your dreams and look deep within them, perhaps even keep a dream journal. For your luck to resolve itself, you have to find the parts of your life that are imbalanced and find resolution to them, and find that connection to your inner self, otherwise this situation will repeat itself and you will be put through the motions once more. It also stands for an understanding, and perhaps you are misinterpreting what is going on in your life. Like I mentioned in the previous card, it could very well be that you are viewing changes in your life as negative, when really, it’s all coming together to offer you insight, lessons in your life, and it may very well be that something big and positive is right around the corner. It shows that right now, parts of your life are becoming more uncertain; maybe you have a job on the line, your parents are getting divorced, or you’re losing comforts you used to take for granted. It’s an uncertainty of what’s next, and an overwhelming feeling of despair; much like The Moon, there are many mysteries that seem very bad, and you can’t help but wonder what for.

The third card in the horseshoe can indicate hidden influences; things that you aren’t aware of, potentially the future too, that your current situation may be leading up to. You got The Hierophant! This card is pretty advisory, and it’s telling you that right now, changing things up, quitting routines, abandoning traditions is not on the cards right now. The best thing will be to stick to your routines and follow along without breaking too many boundaries. It’s about faith, especially religion, and sticking to your own personal beliefs without letting too many outside forces control you/change your views. You may be influenced by forces around you without you knowing, and it’s about knowing who you are and enforcing that, even - doing the things you love, being with the people you love such as family and friends, and enclosing yourself in a safe space. There is a storm coming, one that these past events of bad luck have been preparing you for, but you won’t be affected at all if you stick to what you know. At the same time, you need to decide; are these routines good for you, or are they stifling and stopping you from doing what you love and want to accomplish? Sometimes we have to face the bad times head on and push past them in order to get to something bigger and better. I feel like you will get great luck if you can just face all of this and overcome it - this is fate testing you to see if you can be strong enough, and if you can, you’ll be greatly rewarded.

At the centre of the horseshoe you have the card relating to you, who you are as a person, and how that may influence your luck. This time we’ve pulled the Reversed Two of Wands! This card shows that you have a fear of the unknown, and as a result, you have been putting yourself in situations that you shouldn’t have to, and that has put you through mental, emotional and physical stress as you have tried to cope with these bad environments and situations. Now you have realised just how bad things have been for you lately, and it’s time for you to start planning your future in great detail. Make yourself a solid plan you can follow, and really get an idea of what you’re going to do. If you give yourself enough preparation you won’t feel as anxious, fearful, or stressed. You’re afraid of stepping out into the unknown and trying something new because you know that it will be a tough road to follow, and you will face many struggles on the way. But it’s the only way you’ll see any growth in your life, and something that’s really, genuinely satisfactory for you. Don’t lose your passion because you’re holding yourself back; at the same time, make sure you aren’t rushing into anything. Take your time, plan accordingly, and prepare yourself in case something bad happens.

Our fifth card revolves around how others in your life have influenced you and your luck. This is the Eight of Swords! I’m getting the idea that this card represents that you are being closed in and trapped by other people, stuck in bad situations and having negative things happen because you haven’t been able to get past the obstacles others have put before you. There are some painful decisions in your life that you haven’t yet been able to face, perhaps because you don’t know what is going to come of them. You’re afraid of judgement from the people around you, and what they might do when you make these decisions. You need to learn to think only for yourself and not worry so much about what others are going to do as a result of your actions. You and your emotions matter far more than other people’s in the long run, as friends and family come and go, and relationships may yet mend following these changes, once they understand that the decision was for you and your own well being. There really isn’t too much influence from others in this card though - a lot of it seems to be resonating from your inner self and your own perception of things, how you see these events as bad/etc. You have to look deep within and figure out where this negative thinking stems from, and start adding some positivity to your life!

Number six is an advisory card; what should you do to improve your luck? This card is the Reversed Queen of Swords. The advice given in this card is to try to distance yourself from your emotions. Try not to let your heart rule you too much; rely more on your mind than your heart. Emotion is the big blockage in this whole situation - you are afraid, anxious, sad, and you don’t want to feel regret for your next choices. You can’t let any of this dictate what you do, lest you make a rash decision, or rush into something without thinking. Relationships are clouding your vision; you are thinking too much of other people instead of focusing on yourself. Your self-worth isn’t determined by what others think of you, who you have in your life, or what you’re doing with them. You aren’t able to focus your goals in the right direction because you don’t want to ruin the peace and harmony of your relationships, but in order to move forward and past this dark time where everything seems to go wrong you have to risk it. You might feel like you don’t want to lose anything more after what you’ve been through, but if you don’t act soon, it will be inevitable. Things are changing rapidly in your life which you are worried about and not used to, but it is all happening for the best. This links back to the very first card about watching how you come across to people - you need to make sure you don’t seem too angry, bitter, resentful - you may be coming across as cold-hearted or unapproachable, or you may have this attitude on the inside towards the happenings of your life. Try to put yourself across as a more friendly person, and find a more positive attitude within yourself.

The final card in this spread acts as a final resolution, summarising all of the cards and bringing them together. How can you fix these issues in your life, to find more happiness and better luck? This card is the King of Swords. Overall, this card is telling you to use your mind and rely more on your thoughts and brain than your heart. In order to find and navigate your path forwards, especially when it comes to luck, you’re going to have to take action instead of waiting for fate to run its course. You must be fair but stern - see all sides of your current situation, good or bad, and come to a just conclusion about what you’re lacking in your life. You must be honest to yourself, even when it is hard and you don’t want to hear the truth, because the fault may very well lie with you and your choices, but if you don’t face it you will never find a way to move past it. Think of the other people around you, but if you act, you should do it for yourself and only yourself and your well-being; you cannot sacrifice your health and well being for others in your life. It also advises that you should seek out legal or financial advice regarding your current situation; you may be in a tight spot for money or you may be part of a custody battle - there are things coming that you need to get help and advice for, but you’re currently neglecting. Don’t be afraid to seek out help for the issues you currently face, as it may be too much to carry alone. Something else to note that - much like how a King may feel above his people - make sure you remain humble and give fair treatment to everyone around you. If you do so, you will get the same in exchange, and might even make some strong friendships that will help you last through the difficult periods of your life. Overall, remember who you are, and really take those chances, even if things might seem like they could turn out bad. The unknown is only unknown until you enter it, and as soon as you can find the personal strength to overcome the obstacles and dive in, you won’t regret it at all.

I really hope this helps you! If you have any questions about the reading, or about tarot in general, please ask them in the chat section of your order!"

Last edited:
Reading Slots

1. Yeosin (Heartbeat & Cross of truth, NMT and TBT)
2. Excaloser (1 card for NMT)
3. Available!
4. Available!
5. Available!

Last edited:
I love tarot but sometimes I'm unsure about what to ask for haha-- i've been lurking this thread for a little bit and I think i've come to a decision!

Would you accept 250tbt for a love spread?

I love tarot but sometimes I'm unsure about what to ask for haha-- i've been lurking this thread for a little bit and I think i've come to a decision!

Would you accept 250tbt for a love spread?

Hey, I won't be doing orders until after the bells are back up - 250 is a little low, I would be happy to accept 300 if that's okay with you?

Bumping this! Considering TBT is frozen I am not expecting payment until after this is fixed!

Review!!

I really appreciated the detail and care that was put into explaining each card and what it meant. I feel like I can see my situation with much more clarity thanks to your reading and I’ll definitely be back for more in the future. Thank you so much!

Hi there!! I feel like I may have come here for a reading a few years back but nevertheless, I'd like one please!!

I'd like Past, Present, Future. I'm guessing that would be 300TBT since it's three cards?

Last edited:
Hi there!! I feel like I may have come here for a reading a few years back but nevertheless, I'd like one please!!

I'd like Past, Present, Future. I'm guessing that would be 300TBT since it's three cards?

Hey, I'd love to do that for you! It's up to you if you want to pay upfront or after, I'll get it delivered to you ASAP. :)

Thank you for the reading!

Anyone who is hesitant shouldn't be as Eternal knows what they're talking about. You can tell focus has been put into it and the detail they give is great.

Hello! I'd like to place a 5-card reading! Would you accept a mixed TBT / Nook Miles Ticket payment? I"ll PM you if so. ^^

Sorry I didn't see your reply! Could you like this post when you respond so that I get notified? T_T

Id be happy to pay 300tbt for the reading :)

Back