Auction Tangy - Ends tonight at 8;30 GMT

I can feel the eyes of almost 200 views on this thread.... what are you all waiting for eoe; (bump)

Wow. Some people on here have a lot of bells. I was willing to pay for Tangy with every bell I owned. If I were to have any chance in winning her now I'd have to be constantly playing the game until the auction ends, lol.

Wow. Some people on here have a lot of bells. I was willing to pay for Tangy with every bell I owned. If I were to have any chance in winning her now I'd have to be constantly playing the game until the auction ends, lol.

I guess she is just worth that much to some people! uwu; I've seen her go for 45M on Reddit, which is CRAZY! But hey, if she is worth that much to someone then why not? Haaha! If I had 45M to spend on a villager, I'd offer that much for my favourite too!

Less than an hour left guys! Current highest bid stands at 9million!

She's sought after. I don't think any of the villagers are rare, as such. Some are just more popular. also not really the place for questions but ok

Last edited:

Go on http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/acchome.asp

Buying/Trading villagers is ridiculous on this website. I picked up tangy for 3M bells and got Lolly for free im also about to get Kid Cat for free also

Go on http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/acchome.asp

Buying/Trading villagers is ridiculous on this website. I picked up tangy for 3M bells and got Lolly for free im also about to get Kid Cat for free also

Okay, that's all very well and good, but posting like that on someone's thread is extremely rude. IF you would like to share this information please make a separate thread regarding it. It is positively NONE of your business how someone chooses to spend their bells or trade their villagers. Coming into someone's thread with the sole purpose of derailing an auction is very rude and selfish.

Last edited:
Yes I believe it is! Congratz! You snuck in right at the end, haha! When would you like her?

Last edited:
Oh, I'm so glad to have helped! She is set to move on the 23rd, but I am happy to TT her out, so she can be yours whenever you would like!

Okay, that's all very well and good, but posting like that on someone's thread is extremely rude. IF you would like to share this information please make a separate thread regarding it. It is positively NONE of your business how someone chooses to spend their bells or trade their villagers. Coming into someone's thread with the sole purpose of derailing an auction is very rude and selfish.

Calm down im just helping out a disadvantaged player who cant afford 10M bells for a silly villager

How was my comment going to de-rail the auction ? Was everybody taking part going to rush over to ACC and find Tangy for free and you would miss out on your 10M bells ? Dont be so selfish ..

Calm down im just helping out a disadvantaged player who cant afford 10M bells for a silly villager

How was my comment going to de-rail the auction ? Was everybody taking part going to rush over to ACC and find Tangy for free and you would miss out on your 10M bells ? Dont be so selfish ..

If a player doesn't have 10M bells then they are very welcome to look elsewhere, or to bid what they can afford. I have given away villagers in the past and so do many people in the forum, so it is common knowledge that waiting a little while to get a 'silly' villager should land you them at some point.
And that is precisely how. This thread is for people who wish to partake, not for those whom just want to advertise different sites and then be rude to the OP when they call them out on it. You say you have seen her for 3M? Well I would have happily sold her for 1M should there have been no more bidders! If I was truly selfish I would have set a reserve to make sure I get what she seems to be worth. Frankly, none of this is your business either way and you're merely being disruptive where your input isn't actually needed. So, unless you find you need to try to boost your ego on an online forum by being rude to a complete stranger, I'll call this conversation over.

Back