• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Talk About Your Town

My towns name is Zombie... I'm not happy with my name choice. I was kinda tired when I made the choice and thought I would be resetting. It never came to pass. I don't really get fancy with patterns on my paths.(except for the holidays) Most of the time I expose my dirt paths. I like to think of my town as some place out in the country lands.(don't really care about PWPS just yet)

For the past three days I've been getting O'Hare back to his healthy dancing self. I'm horrible, this is me:
Lets see what O'Hare up to today, oh hes sick and talking about passing out. This is wonderful.:D
I went t0 over Bobs today and told him his home was wonderful.

today I met Victoria who just moved in (to a really bad spot), shes not too bad but I never like the stupid villagers that permanently wear masks.

The perfect apple I planted the other day is full grown and gave off fruit... it was regular apples. I thought that if you planted a perfect fruit, perfect fruit would grow??? Oh well...

Town has been full of weeds bec. I hardly ever pull them. I kind of like having a few weeds here and there it looks more natural.

Got a party wall from Del for winning hide and seek.

Got two bush starts and a cedar tree, ill plant them when i get off work in the morning.

I am still paying off the Cafe, my house still has only 2 rooms. I really want Gracie to open her store but ive only impressed her once, I just dont keep many outfits and she doesnt pop up very much. My games is on Oct 31 right now so im gonna do the halloween event later and then set the date right. Then I guess start picking mushrooms every day.

I got a 24 hour ABD to put in my house! It's wonderful!
Of course, someone sold me 7 11 one. Which was simply marvelous of them, because I would NEVER be able to save up 100m, lol.

Henry moved out!
Moose moved it!

Fushia moved in!

Got all the fruit trees that I needed and planted them.
I now have an orchard around my town plaza!

Well, my town is called Moonbase and I made it on the release date in England. I rushed in to making the map, but I can't turn back now as I have lots of my dreamies already! There's Pango, Francine, Willow, Pietro, Genji, Octavian, Drago, Bangle and Stitches. It's a very messy town and I removed all the paths for when I tidy it. My town's ordinance is Keep Moonbase Beautiful (even though there's always quite a lot of items lying on the floor)! I have one PWP, but I'll get to that later. It's because I want to wait until my town looks pretty. :)

Near the train station to your left is three pear trees and a pond. Then Re-Tail is right there next to it. If you go down, you see the mayor's house which is on Wishing Star Central. Pietro and Willow live close by, and then the street ends where the bridge is. If you go across the bridge, there's an empty space where there used to be a bear's house. (I forgot her name. :p) Then, moving forward, there's some orange trees, Bangle's house and an orchard. Marina used to live in the orchard. Then there's a line of trees leading toward Stitches' house. Nearby is a garden of flowers and Jambette's memorial (Which I'll talk about later). Moving on, there's Pango's last standing house which used to be on the street called Party Central. Before they moved, Kitty and a hen used to flank Pango's house. Next to the house is a flower assortment of yellow and white tulips. Then, there's the Town Hall and infront of that is Truffely's home, one of our residents. Next to it is Francine's house. Now, follow the trees upward to reach the huge tree that I planted when I first started my job as a mayor. Now, moving back down toward Pango's house, we go across the Adventurous Bridge (Moonbase's first PWP) and we go to the Park. There's a flower arch, a vast array of flowers, the campsite, and a standee that commemorates Nonary, which I will talk about later too. Now, through the flower arch where two trees stand either side, there's Genji's house which is next to the cafe and Chocola's house. Behind Chocola's house is Octavian's. Now, we go back to the train station and go right. We pass the Main Street and go toward the sweetest cherry trees, lining the river that separates the town. It is planned that there will be a bench here at some point.

Main Street
We have Shampoodle, Kicks, The Museum renovation and we're one check away from getting T&T Emporium!

Jambette's memorial
Jambette was Moonbase's best friend. She was always a great villager! But then she moved away without saying anything. Where her house used to sit, there was a nice set of purple roses. They will always sit in that spot near Stitches house. This is our special way of saying: ''WE MISS YOU, JAMBETTE!''

Nonary
Nonary is going to be released in October. It is going to host things like giveaways to thank the members of Bell Tree Forums, and is based off of a game called Virtue's Last Reward. We are celebrating the town's release with a Standee of a rabbit in the game called Zero III.

Overall...

I love my town. It might not be pretty yet, but I love to be the mayor of it and I love the community that we share! Thanks for reading.

pictures

HNI_0016.JPG
Nonary Standee

HNI_0072.JPG
Jambette's memorial and the flower arrangement near Stitches' house

(Might add more later! Thanks!:) )

My town is Redwood and I actually made the first version of it on July 14th but later reset because I realized I'd picked a horrible layout xD I'm glad that I reset and have no regrets because of it. It's still a working progress and so far I've put down my path (which has been ruined by a couple of unwanted villagers but that should be sorted once I've gotten my dreamies )I've also decided that I'm not going to do the villager reset trick seeing as I don't want to risk my data becoming corrupted. If a villager moves into an awkward spot then I'll reshape my town paths to suit them xD The PWPs I have at the moment are 2 street lamps next to my cafe, campsite, the reset center, dream suit, the top floor in the museum and a bench. I don't have the perfect town yet because I need more PWPs but I don't want to place any old one just for a good rating and few rare flowers haha - I'll get there eventually... The hybrids I have are pink roses, black roses, blue pansies, orange roses, pink lilies, orange pansies. I plan on putting bushes all around my path (taking a long time but worth it). The villagers I have are Eloise, Charlise, Chow, Kid-cat, chops, filbert, Curlos and cally. My dreamies are Peanut, Marshal, Genji, Mira, Rosie, Kid-cat (already have), Hugh, Octavian, Marina, Gala. I'm trying to have couples in my town while having all of the personalities which is why I chose my dreamies carefully haha

Freckles moved out today and and I got her pic - so happy about it! - Now I'm hoping that I win the raffle for Marshal so I can fill the spot quickly (although I highly doubt it with the amount of people entering :p) Otherwise I'll be keeping an eye out for one of my dreamies in the villager trading plaza hehe.

Well that's about all I can think of for now - you did say detailed haha xD

I just got animal crossing for gamecube! I've never played it so I'm so stoked! :D

I just got animal crossing for gamecube! I've never played it so I'm so stoked! :D

I've heard its really good, especially the sports fair. You should have lots of fun :)

I just got Drago in my town. :) Thank you, Mia's cycling thread!!!!
He is very cute, and super nice!!!:D

Elise just moved into my town.
She's a really ugly looking monkey.

Mind you.... I'm trying to do the past months as a 1 month or so marathon of playing.
So yes I started my game calendar as June 9th!
Hence the starting from the beginning idea.

My town's name is Stardust. It's a very woodsy place with lots of trees and bushes and flowers. I don't want to use the mushrooms to decorate because they're too easy to steal, but meh.
I don't use people-made paths and instead resort to the natural dirt path made from back when I used a material path. Once I finish surrounding the place with bushes, it'll look less barren down the middle.
I have the Beautiful ordinance and some non-futuristic PWP's. I'm hoping to get requests for a water pump, a wisteria trellis, and some other things, but they will have to wait, I guess, considering how I have FOUR peppy villagers out of ten total. I'm trying to kick three (Rosie, Flora, and Gabi) out, and keeping Agent S 'cuz she's epic. A bunch of my villagers need to be replaced, like Wolfgang for Rocco (yes, Rocco), and Kitt for Melba. I might get a second lazy.. I'm thinking of getting Filbert since he was in my WW town like most of my other villagers. Ahem, ANYWAY.
I have the campsite, cafe, police station, Club LoL, Tortimer Island, TIY, Shampoodle, and Dream Suite. My mayor's house is full-sized and gets around 110k HHA points. My second (primarily used) character's house just has a small upstairs room and gets around 20k HHA points. The town is split into a large north region and a small south region. I would show you what it looks like, but the Fishing Tourney's today and I don't time travel.
Here are some pictures of my town.
Beans!! Part 2.JPGDramatic Pre-Halloween Shot.JPGFull Moon Rising on Town Hall.JPG
Pretty Nightscape Town Forest Picture.JPG
I tend to update my dream town around 5:00-5:30 AM for the most beautiful results. If you want to see more, my dreamcode is below.

I've heard its really good, especially the sports fair. You should have lots of fun :)

Turns out it didn't work. Got all excited for nothing...

Well, I'll talk about my casual town, Valentin! I've been working on paths for this town for a couple of days now, found a gorgeous rose brick path online and they're lined perfectly all over my town. Seems like my villagers realize I'm working on making Valentin beautiful too, because I'm getting 3-4 pwp pings a day! I'm trying to line the paths with red and white roses until I have enough hybrids, but man is it tiring doing island tours for a handful of roses... I've got about 1/4 of the paths lined with flowers so far, after devoting 30 hours or so. So tiring!!!
My villagers are decent even though I haven't cycled for any. I have Cranston, Lopez, Lionel(he is FANTASTIC!)... They're pretty awesome!
I'm just so happy about making my cycling town a casual peace-of-mind town right now. <3

Turns out it didn't work. Got all excited for nothing...

Well, I'll talk about my casual town, Valentin! I've been working on paths for this town for a couple of days now, found a gorgeous rose brick path online and they're lined perfectly all over my town. Seems like my villagers realize I'm working on making Valentin beautiful too, because I'm getting 3-4 pwp pings a day! I'm trying to line the paths with red and white roses until I have enough hybrids, but man is it tiring doing island tours for a handful of roses... I've got about 1/4 of the paths lined with flowers so far, after devoting 30 hours or so. So tiring!!!
My villagers are decent even though I haven't cycled for any. I have Cranston, Lopez, Lionel(he is FANTASTIC!)... They're pretty awesome!
I'm just so happy about making my cycling town a casual peace-of-mind town right now. <3

Awwww, I'm sorry it didn't work. :(

Your town sounds peaceful and happy, which it should be with all the work you've been putting into it! The rose lined paths sound beautiful. And wow, what a lot of pwp's they're giving you the opportunity to make! Awesome!

My second town is getting quite a few villagers in it that I Really Want to keep - Drago, Apple, Chief, Lopez, Shep, and Agnes. I know Agnes might not be everyone else's idea of a dreamie, but I just love her.
So its getting harder to cycle.
I wasn't supposed to want any of the villagers in this town yet! I was just supposed to be working on flowers and things. Mostly flowers.

Nothing is new in Windee... I ran into Freckles on main street today, shes the first moved-out villager ive ever seen come back so far. My games still in October bec. I keep getting too lazy to do the Halloween event and I must get all the creepy furniture. I just learned that I DONT have the largest T&T store when I thought I did, Ive had the game and guide since release day and still didnt realize that Gracie sets up in there... I just learned about fertalizer, bamboo shoots, and perfect fruit (i knew these were in the game but not where or how to get them). Havent paid any more towards my Cafe (still owe around 200,000) and I havent had more than 2 or 3 public works suggested by villagers yet. There are a few "dream" villagers I want

Fuschia (got her)
Alfonso (got him)
Freya (got her)
Tiffany
Bob
Joey

I wish I could have Tybalt, he hasnt come back since the G.C. version. He was my favorite villager of all time. There was also this grumpy billy goat character called like Gruff or something that I dont think has ever come back... I miss him too.

Last edited:
Ozzie has moved out.

There is now a lighthouse and a Face Cut-out Standee in Darkrose!

The Standee is by my message board to greet Guests.
I have an idea of what I want on the Standee as well so I just have to locate it in my photobucket account.

Ribbot is moving out, and I got a golden watering can from my main town, so it is MUCH easier to water my flowers. :) Working on growing lots of white carnations. Sort of gave up on the blue roses. :p

Finally got to fix my second house the way i like it. Expansions are getting expensive. D: My sister took in Flurry for me while I wait to move out someone.

Well, I started a second town!
As Mayor Jane, I came into the town in hopes of creating a modern town in Finch!
The original five residents consisted of Doc, Francine, Puddles, Ava, and... harry.
Being impatient for neighbours, I time traveled back and forth and got three wonderful villagers!
Kody, Renee, and Marshall! Can't wait to start this town up~
but first, I have to get 100% approval rating.

Today I celebrated the modern bench construction, unlocked the flower bed, and paid off a new instrument shelter.

Azalia
The town of Azalia was actually named after the flower "azalea" a bright and beautiful flower almost like the town itself.
Mayor Flora took office on July 9th. That was the day everything changed.
The town was no longer a barren forest, with few inhabitants and a scanty number of shops.
It was almost as if the "Azalia" flower bloomed that day. One after another, more and more villagers started moving into this well-organized and paved town which was said to have all the fruit trees, bamboo, flowers, and best of all a great community.
The mayor's assistant even came up with a list of villagers that live in the town! "Inhabitants of Azalia: Flora, Deidre, Merengue, Ribbot, Tom, Marina, Maple, Erik, Mallary, Julian, and Rosie." It seems that even our fellow citizens who have moved out still visit from time to time! It's great to see them even if they no longer live in the town!
Azalia is a truly lovely town, with a beautiful town ordinance. All the paths are lined with bushes, flowers, and lights to bring warmth even on the coldest night. If you ever get a chance to visit Azalia, you'll see what a magnificent town it is.

By a resident of Azalia

(Exaggerated a bit much x3 but it was fun to write!)

Back