• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Talk About Your Town

Zanessa

ZanessaGaily>Zanessa
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Pavé
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Tell us about your town. The little things, the big things, the villagers, houses, conversations, PWPs, etc. We want to know a little about your town too! :)

Try and be desciptive. You can come back and tell us simple little things like "it was raining today and *villager here* has a cool umbrella!" or update every now and then about your town's status.

Last edited:
I can't believe no one's posted on here yet. Or they might have done by the time I post this. It's a brilliant thread, I love the idea.
Today, my town started off with my first ever double rainbow in several months of playing the game. This was super duper exciting! I took a picture of it next to the waterfall and I think it's so pretty. I went and talked to all my villagers and I love them all loads. Fauna especially is always hanging out in the same spot so I make sure to talk to her a lot. So I did all of my errands today and I found sloppy carpet in re-tail. In all of my towns I've never found any sloppy furniture so on my what? 4th day? I got a sloppy carpet. Pretty awesome. My town is set out so there's a small island and it's slowly filling up with villagers and me. Bill moved in yesterday so now there's 4 villagers on this teeny tiny island which is adorable. I also got my development permit so I started building a bridge. This means I'll be able to reach Bob's house quicker because I kind of forget he's all the way down there sometimes and he doesn't come out much so it's quite sad. There's not much else happening really.

I can't believe no one's posted on here yet. Or they might have done by the time I post this. It's a brilliant thread, I love the idea.
Today, my town started off with my first ever double rainbow in several months of playing the game. This was super duper exciting! I took a picture of it next to the waterfall and I think it's so pretty. I went and talked to all my villagers and I love them all loads. Fauna especially is always hanging out in the same spot so I make sure to talk to her a lot. So I did all of my errands today and I found sloppy carpet in re-tail. In all of my towns I've never found any sloppy furniture so on my what? 4th day? I got a sloppy carpet. Pretty awesome. My town is set out so there's a small island and it's slowly filling up with villagers and me. Bill moved in yesterday so now there's 4 villagers on this teeny tiny island which is adorable. I also got my development permit so I started building a bridge. This means I'll be able to reach Bob's house quicker because I kind of forget he's all the way down there sometimes and he doesn't come out much so it's quite sad. There's not much else happening really.

Whoa - there are maps with islands? I LOVE islands! It sounds awesome!

I've been hoarding mushrooms since I had rare stumps. I have sooooo many and I'm not sure why ;-;

It hasn't rained in my town for ages and I'm sad about it.
Kid Cat is now wearing a sunset tee and he looks perfect.

Freckles just suggested me the illuminated clock! I can't build it though. I reached the 30 PWP limit.

My town started off kind of scary today, because I forgot I had TT'd so far forward with the ds setting for my other town. I thought it was one day, 2 days max, so I didn't even pay attention to Isabelle (did I spell her name right? I can never remember ) and it had been more than a week! But I didn't lose any dreamies. Phew. Ran around fast talking to everyone. Erik was the hardest to find - he's never where he can hear the megaphone. Found him shopping. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been hoarding mushrooms since I had rare stumps. I have sooooo many and I'm not sure why ;-;

It hasn't rained in my town for ages and I'm sad about it.
Kid Cat is now wearing a sunset tee and he looks perfect.

Freckles just suggested me the illuminated clock! I can't build it though. I reached the 30 PWP limit.

Oooh, we need to be able to do more than 30. They fill up so quick.

Oooh, we need to be able to do more than 30. They fill up so quick.

I know! Wish you could demolish and build at the same time. I know you can, but not when you've got 30 :( I want to rebuild the lighthouse where the bus stop is, but that means demolishing it, demolishing the bus stop and rebuilding it, then rebuilding the lighthouse again. It's time consuming and expensive ;-;

I know! Wish you could demolish and build at the same time. I know you can, but not when you've got 30 :( I want to rebuild the lighthouse where the bus stop is, but that means demolishing it, demolishing the bus stop and rebuilding it, then rebuilding the lighthouse again. It's time consuming and expensive ;-;

Wait - you can demolish and build on the same day if you have less than 30? I didn't know that! I was changing my bridges with 28 or 29, I could have - no, that wouldn't have worked, I had 3 bridges. But it would have worked with changing all my benches around.

Weeeell, my town's called Quahog, my villagers are down in the sig beloooow..

My town's currently all pimped out in the gold set, 'cos I worked so freakin' hard to get it.. I have flowers lining every single path in my town, red roses surround the areas around my house, but I have paths plastered all over my town.. I have street lamps and the campsite right next to my house, 'cos it was the perfect place for it, and it's convenient there.. This is all just south of my train station area.. JUst east is the Plaza, in a cool place, but left me no place to put a fountain, still gotta decide on a place to put one.. I have a small area next to the Plaza where Curlos and Rocket live, along with my blue rose garden (which I don't breed anymore, but I can't think of what else to put there) .. Moving on south, Joey and Bangle live, among a perfect cherry orchard.. Moving further south along the east cliff, Astrid lives south of Bangle, next to the slope heading down to the east side of the beach.. Just behind her house is a path that connects up Re-Tail with Bangle and Astrid's houses, with an illuminated tree for decoration very close by.. There's also a small pond between Re-Tail and Astrid's house.. Just moving south we have Eugene's house, and moving east to the south-east corner is my second character's house, all decked out in yellow.. Moving on west back on ourselves is my Police Station, along with my lighthouse looking out to sea, which is where my other ramp to the beach is, just next to the jetty.. Just west of here I have a small patch of land where I plan to build another character's house and here will be a restaurant, along with some PWP's.. But moving back on up north, we come close to Re-Tail and one of my connecting bridges to the west side, but before that, I have a black rose breeding garden (again not breeding atm), and Sterling's house.. Just north of him is a solar panel surrounded by blue roses.. Thought that seemed cool :p .. And just next to that is my modern town hall :) .. Moving back south and across my middle bridge, we have the caf?, in the place I planned from day one.. Moving on west we have what I call my love bench.. I've had Sydney and Eugene sit there before.. Just next to that is a points system, connecting up the south and north parts of the west side, for easy access to both areas.. Covering the south section is essentially just fruit trees, but I will put my fourth character's house here and build it into a hotel, which will overlook the sea, but also be around the forest area.. Moving up to the north section of the west side, I have a blank space I plan to put the Stonehenge or something, not quite sure yet.. But moving slightly further north we have Sydney and Tom's house next to each other.. Fruit trees and a pond surround Sydney's house, while cedar trees surround Tom's.. Moving further north we come to an intersection where Erik's house lies to the west, and then a path connecting up to my north bridge, but before that, I have my park area, which is essentially pathed into for symmetrical reasons (I did plan to have an arch, but didn't work that way), the park's surrounded by bushes.. But inside, I have a metal bench, along with two street lamps behind it, and the river just there, as well as a garbage can and a drinking fountain just next to the bench.. Moving on over to the north bridge and across, we come back to my house, but just north is my flower clock, and along west I have a narrow strip of path which is what I like to call pink rose path.. But it also has fruit trees which line the train tracks :)

And that's essentially my town! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jeez I rambled a bit more than I thought :L .. Oh well, enjoy xD

Please post a pic of the layout with your island! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, I don't see why not.

This is an awesome thread, Zanessa. :)

Started playing on Oct 2nd

Me and my wife share my town, until she gets her own DS. I cut down 99% of my trees to clear out the town and lay paths and stuff. I replanted fruit trees to the outskirts of town and have a nice "forest" growing around my re-tail area.
I made a bunch of Zelda patterns from LoZ:ALTTP and got to placing. After two hours, I had what I wanted.

Recently I added a few more public works and just got a Perfect Town rating.

Last edited:
Started playing on Oct 2nd

Me and my wife share my town, until she gets her own DS. I cut down 99% of my trees to clear out the town and lay paths and stuff. I replanted fruit trees to the outskirts of town and have a nice "forest" growing around my re-tail area.
I made a bunch of Zelda patterns from LoZ:ALTTP and got to placing. After two hours, I had what I wanted.

Recently I added a few more public works and just got a Perfect Town rating.

Hooray! Isn't it great when you finally get a perfect town rating!

My town is still really young. I ended up restarting because I wanted a new face, a smaller house, and Jambette moved.
The entire town is covered with trees. I like to think of it as a cozy little forest.
There is no path or any other patterns on the ground. I feel like that takes away from the forest theme.
I filled in the bare areas next to rocks with bushes. Speaking of rocks, my town has 7 of them.
All of the villager houses are clumped together in the southern part of town except Jambette.
Deirdre lives right next to me. There is only enough space to plant two flowers between our houses.
We live in this little nook by the river. It's nice having such a close neighbor, I didn't think I would like it as much as I do.

So yeah, it is just me and a bunch of cute animals living in a forest town.
Not very creative but I like simplicity.

I'm still trying to decide where I want my final set of villagers to live in my main town. Lucy is probably going on the left side of my island/peninsula and I'm going to make Natsu's house right next door to her. <3 His house is going to have a fully expanded main room and maybe only one other room, either upstairs or to the side. The main room will be almost entirely Sloppy Furniture. Because Natsu. xD; The other room will be the Fishing Tourney set. Because Happy. xD;

Marina and Zucker I'm super not sure about where they're going to live. I want to get Octavian and have all three grouped together. I also don't want them mixed inbetween my Fairy Tail villagers.

There miiiiight be space for their houses all in a direct row just below my orchard. But it's super tight and would require a LOT of resetting. And I'm lazy. And also if it somehow doesn't work out, then I'll have poorly placed houses.

And THEN in order to move these 4 villagers in, I have to move 4 villagers out. Frank and Kabuki are probably leaving. Which means I'll have a gap between houses opening up. D: Probably I could have done some better planning. But to be fair, I didn't expect to want so many specific villagers to move into my main town.

Geh, town planning. .-.

I've been getting a lot of firsts lately! I got my first rainbow a few days ago and I was so excited, I've been playing for several months! My town is about 50% finished I think... I finally got the Zen Street Lamp suggested and I'm going to upgrade my train station very soon! I still have a good bit of unused land, gotta think of where I want my remaining PWPs to go! I also want to chop down and reconstruct the forest to the left of town. A bit apprehensive since it's going to take a bit of planning to avoid wilted sprouts.

I'm still proud of my tatami mat paths, I think I might make a second character though so I can hold more patterns. My main house has a super cool backyard (a hedge maze, now THAT took some careful bush-planting) but I also want a house that can have a front yard too.

Almost have enough flowers to completely fill my bamboo forest around the pond... keeps it so I don't have to dig up so many shoots.

my games still set in october, i love the changing colors in the trees, im still collecting money to build my cafe, the only other projects ive built in town are a street lamp and a zen bell. Kevin moved out finally, the pig villagers are ugly. Zell and some pink wolf have moved in recently. Im getting attached to Alfonso, I didnt like the alligators at first cuz theyre ugly but now I want him to stay, however Dell can go... I love Fuschia, could do without Deli... Only have 3 pieces of Rococo furniture (my favorite) so far... Ive got to re position some trees and plant more fir trees... Maple lives right in front of my bridge and I want her ugly a$$ to go... I only have one upstairs and one downstairs room and need a lot of money to pay off my loan and my cafe but I hate going to the island... ive recently switched from wearing shorts and going barefoot to wearing pants and boots. Still waiting on a sweater or coat that I like to pop up in able sisters... anyways im just rambling cuz im bored at work

I'm so close, but so far away from finally finishing my dream towns. ANKHA, WHERE ARE YOU?!

I had enough visitors in 1 day to get the station upgrade. XD

Well I count it as an island, because it can only be accessed by bridges and not by the beach so to me.. ya know. I don't know if it's what you guys expect but here: picture012.jpg

Back