• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Talk About Your Town

My town is Bearton. Its not fancy but I love it. Totally not planned very much. I know that people do resetting to make their villagers house land on specific locations, but i dont. They set up house wherever they want! Therre are no paths, flowers everywhere since the villagers just plant them, but thats ok. I always thought for some reason that my town is a rugged village in the mountains somewhere? So its not very planned.

Bam is gone now . . . I miss him. :( But he has a good home. I hope he remembers me. He didn't seem sorry to leave - didn't even send me his picture. Roscoe was much more sentimental.

My town Chocolat is starting to become the way I like it. It's very girly with pink paths and lots of roses. There's so many rooms I want to have like a lovely room, sky cafe, dress display, and holiday room but I don't have enough space. I'm probably going to make two more villagers for them.

As for animal villagers, I love all of them except for Bud but I'm not making a big fuss on moving him out since his house was placed in a good spot. Genji and Felicity are my favorites. I'm lacking a snooty and uchi villager :( Sprinkle always has rumors going around with her and a male villager (Tex, Quillson, Papi, Shep).

Recently I've accomplished quite a lot. Last week I received four villager pictures, yesterday I finally finished my fossil exhibit, I've got a nice pink hybrid garden with the help of fertilizer and the golden watering can, and tomorrow I'll have my main street completed with the Fortune Teller Shop ^^

My town is called DarkRose. I just started it recently and I got my permit for development today. My Town Hall, Tree Plaza, and Re-tail all line up on my map. I have a private little beach on the far right of the map that you can only get to by swimming and my boat dock is on the far left side of the main beach. I have 6 villagers right now named Antonio, Ozzie, Henry, Bella, Chief, and Mallary. My house sits cliff-side by the right most part of the river. My native fruit is Oranges and I planted my Prefect Orange! I got coconuts, lychees, pears, and one peach from a close friend of mine so I'll soon have those trees too!

I'll try to take a picture of the map later to show you all.

Tadaima:
Tadaima was my very first New Leaf town. :3 When I first got the game, I knew the basics of how to figure out what face I wanted
and what not. However, I think I was just so excited for another animal crossing game that I forgot to reset until I had my favorite fruit and absolutely loved my layout! My town fruit is peach. It's not my favorite fruit but it's better than cherries or oranges, imo. :) My layout bugged me a bit for some time but I've honestly done so much with my town that'd it'd really make me so uncomfortable to restart and it's grown on me a lot more than when I first started. I placed my Mayor's house in the middle
sort of on it's own little "island-ish" space surrounded by the river. My villagers in my sig are my current villagers in this town. I absolutely love all my Octopi to death and all my villagers in general. My Town Hall, Police Station, Retail, and Brewster's are all along the train tracks at the top of the town. ^^ That's one thing I really like about my town placement I suppose. My overall theme is just a natural, earthy, asian themed town. I have a zen garden, zen theme town hall and station, zen house, water pump, zen bell, and two zen bridges atm. My third bridge I'm too scared to tear down to replace because I don't think it'll let me
with villagers currently too close to it. y.y I'm a huge flower hoarder and have tons of them everywhere. ^^ I recently started a second character for storage but also to make the house a noodle shop theme since I placed it directly by Brewster's and have the rice stack pwp by it. =D I named my town Tadaima because I really liked the meaning of "I'm home" or "I'm back".

Oyasumi:
I first got a second copy of the game to cycle villagers. :3 I helped run a cycling thread on another forum for quite awhile and
gave away tons of villagers. It was a lot of fun. But since taking a break from cycling and restarting a few days ago...I'm already thinking about the possibilities of what to do with it as a second town. ^^ Right now my villagers are currently Hans, Sly, Flo, Blanche, Tom, Bob, Cranston, Bangle...annnnnd WENDY <3! Someone super sweet on her let me adopt her today! So happy!
I really love Blanche a lot and never really thought I'd find another snooty to love beside Ankha. ^^ Hans is such a big sweetie too and I've found myself rather loving him lately as well. So far I've only had the town started a few days so not much is going on in it yet. I've gone a couple house upgrades, made the campsite, got the basic shops so far, and planted tons of perfect apples which is my favorite AC fruit!!!

:) So yep, that's about all for my towns right now lol.

Sydney is fully moved into my town now.
Another house building plot has been set-up but I don't know who is moving in there yet.

I got all the fruit that I need thanks to my friend Mochi.
Now I just need to make space for an orchard and plant them.

There is a bench by one of my ponds now.

Fuchsia has moved into my town.

I am setting up some Sign posts to keep neighbors away from future bridge areas!

Marina has moved in. She is now keeping Robin, Erik, Flo, and Pietro company. Of course she will pretend not to notice Tammi and Monty, if she has any sense. And Bud. Who on earth is Bud?

Gridania's hardly gotten off it's feet because I've been too busy trying to get all my dreamies, which I'm incredibly close to achieving. Tipper's been my neighbor since Day 1 and has never once asked to leave. She's incredibly friendly and her sarcastic humor is hilarious. Alot of my villagers actually live on the bottom portion by the beach. I never really tried to position anyone's houses anywhere so it's really interesting to see that they all want to live close to each other.

Though you have Chief, Phoebe and Marshal who all want to live kind of isolated, granted Phoebe is kinda in the middle between everyone and Chief, but Marshal is like, completely away from absolutely everyone. He must really like his privacy.

I laid down most of my pathing, but Gridania is lacking in the greenery department, though there's absolutely no lack of flowers. There's actually far too many flowers for me to do anything with. So I'm actually wondering what to do with them. I've tried giving them away, but there's too many to give... I suppose I could try making a flower field, but if I did, I'd have no room for trees. The pathing is everywhere.

I honestly might consider resetting and plotting where everyone is going to live, because I've had people tell me that my town's layout is confusing... but I'd lose every inch of progress I've made and all the villagers I've gotten... I don't necessarily hate Gridania, I know where everything is myself, but it could be so much better if I went the extra mile to reset and plot absolutely everything...

Fang just gave me a Mini Dharma after I gave him some signatures.
What is it with cranky villagers and dharmas, anyway? He and Apollo have both sent me one in the mail, and now this!

Oooh, we need to be able to do more than 30. They fill up so quick.

Too right.

Last edited:
My town is called Appleby and is the main feature in my blog and website xD (In fact the blog and website are completely about my town lol)

I love being Mayor and have played every single day since UK release. I was SO excited to finally get the game after the release was delayed the year before! I never reset for villagers/maps (I was a newbie at the time to this sorta thing and didn't think about it xD). In July I started my own blog to share my love for acnl with others, and later on jvgs.net (jvgsJeff) inspired me to create my own website and tumblr too. In August I joined TBT, and have spoken/traded etc with many lovely people since :)

My town is called Appleby because I was such a noob when it came to acnl, I thought you could only get apples as your native fruit. Until I ended up with peaches xD I love Appleby and am now developing it into a sorta park/zen/fairytale town, with different sections such as a park (with zen area), maze, Mario track, campsite picnic area, beach picnic area, woodland walk and 4houses with Gracie furniture in one, DLC's and exclusive sets (eg. Harvest) and normal sets in the other. I am also trying to get my dreamies (in my sig) :D

I am such an addict my skype and google+ says 'I am a self confessed ac addict' LOL

Thank you to the bell tree community for being so lovely and to Nintendo, I love acnl and if I didn't have it I wouldn't have my blog/website/tumblr and I wouldn't of met one of my very best friends :)

My town probably misses me, or not. I don't really care though because I'm stuck with X :/

My town is called Tyratown, just because I'm really unoriginal when it comes to names and I had America's Next Top Model on in the background as I started up the game :p I don't know if any of you are familiar with the show but sometimes I try to incorporate some of Tyra's ridiculous words and catchphrases into my town's vocabulary, just to stay true to the name. (IE: for a while a lot of the villagers would greet me with "I'm smizing")

Honestly... my town is kind of a mess. I have a bunch of random PWP randomly scattered about the land with no rhyme or reason. A solar panel here, a fountain there, fire hydrant next to a pond for some reason, etc. And I don't know WHAT I was thinking when I chose the locations for the Roost or police station. When I see those towns that are SO well organized and planned out I get jealous because mine doesn't even look a smidgen as nice as theirs. I tried placing paths down for a while but I found it so tedious and I could never find that one pattern I really liked so after a while I gave up. Fortunately I love the look of the natural paths so I have plenty of those, at the expensive of the dirt merging with any nearby permanent patches.

I also really hate the layout of my town and I don't know why I went with it. The river is diagonal and zig-zaggy, with the cliffs being on the left side.

Despite all that, it is still home. It doesn't really have a unique theme or identity like so many towns do but it is where I reside and I do my best to keep it looking somewhat nice.

Last edited:
Big Top is in my campsite, but I haven't talked him into moving yet. I grew some more hybrids., but still no blue roses. Lots of orange and pink and purple and black ones, though.

Weeds everywhere, villagers protesting, Isabelle murdered and trash everywhere on the beach. (At least that's how I imagine it, lol) I seriously haven't played AC in over a month.

Last edited:
Ooh, I love my town. I have halfway pathed it with a lego pattern because I like to torture all my visitors by making them step on legos. I have a few of my dreamies, including Skye, the most perfect blue wolf in the world and she's definitely my favorite villager. I have a few hybrids, but overrun by random regular flowers. Lots of visitors come around for trades and such. I have about 15 PWPs. My villagers seem satisfied, which is nice. I never have completely quit, I can't remember a day when I haven't logged on to check my dailies, because I adore it :).

Omg! I got sick yesterday and slept in today!
I need to go see who moved in and who might have moved out.
Plus water any flowers and start buying random stuff for Store upgrades!
Sooooooo far behind right now.

Back