• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Taking some requests!

gobby

Bells
Jack
Dark Easter Egg
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Chocolate Cake
I wanna force myself to draw something and i think taking requests will be good incentive! (For freee!!)

Last edited:
id love it if you could draw any of my ocs. thanks for the opportunity
https://toyhou.se/Dedemaura/characters/folder:unsorted

artrequest1.jpg
!! This was fun to draw :^D hope you like!!

I don't know if this is still open but I thought I'd give it a shot. I'll submit my 2 mayors & alts for you to consider. Here's a link to all of them: X. Thank you!

Please can you draw my favourite animal character who lives in my town. I adore Pippy. She's so cute and she's my best friend in the game. I write her a letter every morning because she wanted to be penpals. And if it's okay with you, may I please display your artwork of her as my avatar?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 56
Omgg gobby your art is so cute!! I love your style! The one you did for Dedenne is super cute c:
Maybe you'd consider my mayor?
IB3eEou.jpg

although feel free to draw her eyes however you want, I don't particularly like her eye style lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omgg gobby your art is so cute!! I love your style! The one you did for Dedenne is super cute c:
Maybe you'd consider my mayor?
IB3eEou.jpg

although feel free to draw her eyes however you want, I don't particularly like her eye style lol

Back