• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

★☆Taking free drawing requests~!( ;´Д`)☆★

Okidokie i've decided im gonna stream in the next 30 minutesss ( ;?Д`) *sweats nervously*
It may just turn into a stream with a friend, however if anyone wants to join i'd be glad to talk! Ill put up the link when i start~

one reigndeer for the stepharoo~~
Sepharoo.jpg
thank you so much for everyone who came to the stream! I had a lot of fun talking to everyone! :3 I think it was great for my first time streaming!

Omg that's absolutely adorable!! (can't wait till your slots open up again hehe) :)

Last edited:
OMG I AM DEAD THAT IS TOO CUTE BUT I MISSED THE STREAM BRB KICKINGS SELF

TYTYTYTYYTYTY FOR THE ART SHE IS TOO CUTE.

OMG I AM DEAD THAT IS TOO CUTE BUT I MISSED THE STREAM BRB KICKINGS SELF

TYTYTYTYYTYTY FOR THE ART SHE IS TOO CUTE.

Hhhh im so happy you like it!!! ( ̄▽ ̄)~

Sorry not getting one done today, i just had a dress rehershal and i was really tired afterwards ヽ(;▽;)ノ hopefully i can get atleast the sketch for crazygamers request done today~
But im not totally sure how im going to put up slots back because i want everyone who has expressed intrest to have a fair chance, and i'd feel bad picking ヽ(;▽;)ノ any suggestions?

Hhhh im so happy you like it!!! ( ̄▽ ̄)~

Sorry not getting one done today, i just had a dress rehershal and i was really tired afterwards ヽ(;▽;)ノ hopefully i can get atleast the sketch for crazygamers request done today~
But im not totally sure how im going to put up slots back because i want everyone who has expressed intrest to have a fair chance, and i'd feel bad picking ヽ(;▽;)ノ any suggestions?

Uwaahh, do what you feel you need to, but haha I shall definitely be drooling until or if ever I get a gorgeous artsy from you xD I sadly have no thoughts on how to figure out the slots huhu ;_; I wish you the best as you are the artist<3

You could always do some sort of random generator thing? Make it a drawing where, whoever wants to a drawing, picks a number 1 through however many you want. Then use a generator and the first however many numbers (ie. if you wanna do 3 slots, the first 3 numbers, if you want 5 the first 5, etc) get drawn, get their mayor/oc drawn. If that appeals to you.

You could always do some sort of random generator thing? Make it a drawing where, whoever wants to a drawing, picks a number 1 through however many you want. Then use a generator and the first however many numbers (ie. if you wanna do 3 slots, the first 3 numbers, if you want 5 the first 5, etc) get drawn, get their mayor/oc drawn. If that appeals to you.

I actually like this idea^<(^_^

For example:

1. cutie booty
2. pineapple
3. lemonade
4. chili dog
5. shetland pony
6. uranus
7. street lamp
8. butterfly
9. penny loafer
10. earring

Using http://www.random.org, the first 3 numbers generated were 6, 9 and 5.
So congrats to uranus, penny loafer, and shetland pony: they get art slots!

For example:

1. cutie booty
2. pineapple
3. lemonade
4. chili dog
5. shetland pony
6. uranus
7. street lamp
8. butterfly
9. penny loafer
10. earring

OMG this made me laugh haha, but I absolutely like this xD

For example:

1. cutie booty
2. pineapple
3. lemonade
4. chili dog
5. shetland pony
6. uranus
7. street lamp
8. butterfly
9. penny loafer
10. earring

Heres the art for the requests~!
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
thatwasntfunnyimsorry
But i think thats a great idea~ ill probably just assign everyone a number so they dont have to say one and just put it into the generator, thanks for the idea!

Back