• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

★☆Taking free drawing requests~!( ;´Д`)☆★

or you can draw him- oikawa.jpg or this one oikawa XD.jpg

Last edited:
IF SLOTS ARE STILL OPEN, CAN YOU DRAW ONE OF MY OC'S, OR MY PERSONA? YOUR ART IS SO CUTE.

The link is in my signature. <3

WAHHH THIS WAS UNEXPECTED
Okidokie im going to pick now! Im trying to be as unbiaist as i can be here! And remember, just because i don't pick this time doesnt mean i wont ever draw your request! Slots will be open again soon! Thank you everyone for requesting! It really means a lot to me!
;u; please don't hold a grudge against me if i don't pick you and then hunt me down and call me a potato, it'll make me sad ヽ(;▽;)ノ

IvIngnD.png
http://imgur.com/a/3qQ5f
maybe my oc? <:
which program are you using?
ARGIMSUCHASUCKERFORHOODIESICANT
accepted!

IF SLOTS ARE STILL OPEN, CAN YOU DRAW ONE OF MY OC'S, OR MY PERSONA? YOUR ART IS SO CUTE.

The link is in my signature. <3
Ahh holly is really freaking cute and i need help doing different skin tones, accepted!
Oh cool! Can you drew my mayor?
View attachment 62957
I love this mayors design! I love the hair, and i havent done a mayor in a while so accepted~!

Thank you so much for requesting, and ill try to get these requests done as fast as possible! I wish i could do a million requests at once ;n;/ ill try to get to everyone as quick as possible!

ahhh, it's done :3
tiny bears commision!.jpg
if you have any problems with it please dont be afraid to ask~!
ahh and with that, I'm going to bed (ꐦ ?͈ ᗨ `͈ ) ill get to the next one in the morninggg~

Your art is super cute :)
I would loved it if you drew my OC so so so much
image.jpg
He needs a name but I can't think of one
Credit to Wolfie-bases-adopts on Deviant art

Last edited:
COMPLEMENTSWHAT
WAHHSRYNDTHFDGHMFHJFYJ,
NICEPEOPLEWHAT
Thank you so much for your compliments! I've been trying to practice more, and I'm so excited i got sai! It really means a lot to me *hic* and. . .
tumblr_n26cwimFt91sq9yswo1_500.gif

THANKYOUFORYOURSUPPPOOORTTT

ahhh, it's done :3
View attachment 63043
if you have any problems with it please dont be afraid to ask~!
ahh and with that, I'm going to bed (ꐦ ?͈ ᗨ `͈ ) ill get to the next one in the morninggg~
Ah ! That is so cute! Wow its amazing!
I'm just going to put my ref down, because I know I am gonna forget (I have an awful memory!)!

If you can do my mayor: http://melissa-crossing.tumblr.com/about-me, that would be awesome!

My mayor is a bit lazy, but she is a princess type (if that makes sense!) She is loved by all the villagers and has a wide imagination. Even though she is lazy, she can be peppy at times! :) Thanks!

I shall leave my ref here for a rest :)
gh.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Theres a bigger one on my photo bucket ^^

oh my god mew she looks so cute ;___;
thank you so muuchchch h hh<333333333
Ahhh im so happy you like it! ( ;?Д`)

Thank you so much again everyone for your comments and requests! Also I've been thinking of possibly streaming soon when I'm coloring (the fun part ( ̄▽ ̄)) but i don't know if anyone would watch ヽ(;▽;)ノ i'm such a streaming noob, but i think it would be fun~
eventhoughnoonewouldwatchitヽ(;▽;)ノ

Ahhh im so happy you like it! ( ;?Д`)

Thank you so much again everyone for your comments and requests! Also I've been thinking of possibly streaming soon when I'm coloring (the fun part ( ̄▽ ̄)) but i don't know if anyone would watch ヽ(;▽;)ノ i'm such a streaming noob, but i think it would be fun~
eventhoughnoonewouldwatchitヽ(;▽;)ノ
I would totally watch it, lol!

Back