• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Merielle Was Taking Requests! ♡ [Closed]

I think I probably only have time to get to one or two more requests—apologies in advance if I don't get to yours! This has been really therapeutic though, and I want to thank everyone again for the well wishes. ;v;

@CylieDanny here's a chibi of Naia! ^^ I still need to give Stardew Valley a try at some point—I got it during a Switch sale but haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

for CylieDanny.jpg

I think I probably only have time to get to one or two more requests—apologies in advance if I don't get to yours! This has been really therapeutic though, and I want to thank everyone again for the well wishes. ;v;

@CylieDanny here's a chibi of Naia! ^^ I still need to give Stardew Valley a try at some point—I got it during a Switch sale but haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

View attachment 492405
Omg its so cute!! I love his expression! I love how you colored his hair, its really pretty!

Thank you so much!

Last piece is for @nyx~ ! I don't draw a lot of darker/dramatic stuff, so for a little change of pace I chose Luc! Thank you for the fun opportunity! ♥️

for nyx.jpg

I'm sorry I couldn't do everyone's requests, but thank you all again for suggesting cool stuff for me to draw and sending your thoughts. I've been feeling much better lately and I think I'm finally getting back on track. 💙 This has been a lot of fun, so hopefully I'll be able to do something like this again sometime!

Last piece is for @nyx~ ! I don't draw a lot of darker/dramatic stuff, so for a little change of pace I chose Luc! Thank you for the fun opportunity! ♥️

View attachment 493566

I'm sorry I couldn't do everyone's requests, but thank you all again for suggesting cool stuff for me to draw and sending your thoughts. I've been feeling much better lately and I think I'm finally getting back on track. 💙 This has been a lot of fun, so hopefully I'll be able to do something like this again sometime!
Omg?? This is amazing!! I love it so much, thank you for drawing them<33

Okay, so I know I said in the beginning that I might not be able to do everyone's, and then I said I was done after @/nyx~ 's... but I really don't like leaving things "unfinished", and the remaining requests have been living in my head rent-free ever since. 😅 So, surprise! I hope you all like them!

@Mimi Cheems
chibi sketch - mimi cheems.jpg

uncolored version:
chibi sketch uncolored - mimi cheems.png

@-Mars-
chibi flat - mars.jpg

@kiwikenobi
full sketch - kiwikenobi.jpg

@jiny
bust sketch - jiny.png

uncolored version:
bust sketch uncolored - jiny.png

@boring
bust - boring.jpg

@MintMansion
full sketch - mintmansion.jpg

uncolored version:
full sketch uncolored - mintmansion.png

@Sophie23
chibi sketch - sophie23.png

uncolored version:
chibi sketch uncolored - sophie23.png

I think that's everybody's! And if anyone's been seeing my recent posts in the What Are You Happy About Today thread, yes this was my secret project ehehehe

Oh, my goodness, I wasn't expecting this at all! It's wonderful! The expression on the Pokémon trainer's face is pretty much exactly how I looked when I saw that shiny Wingull. Thank you so much! I love it! ^_^

aw yay!! she looks so cute in your art style, thank you so much !! what a nice surprise 🤭

bad30a0d3fac7f701e26be5bb1f4ea78 (1).png

@Merielle!?! What the heck?!? I was just browsing the forums and suddenly and got a notification and saw this?!?

STOP WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE MUNCHIE SO FREAKING CUTE I LOVE AND APPRECIATE THIS SM AAAAAAAAAAAAAA 💞💞💞

Holy moly! I Genuinely adore your art and I'm super grateful to have a piece by you :)
this might be silly but to me it kind of looks like you took my representatives yearbook photo, which is not a photo I know I needed before today! This will go into my toyhouse and blog with much love, and full credit, if you'll allow it <3

Holy moly! I Genuinely adore your art and I'm super grateful to have a piece by you :)
this might be silly but to me it kind of looks like you took my representatives yearbook photo, which is not a photo I know I needed before today! This will go into my toyhouse and blog with much love, and full credit, if you'll allow it <3
Aaah thank you! ;v; And yes, of course, feel free to!

Back