• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Merielle Was Taking Requests! ♡ [Closed]

.: Meri :.

-love brought me some eternal petals-
Bells
Switch
1708-1067-1998
Island
Lostglade
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Without getting into too much detail, I feel like I've been in a weird and not-so-great headspace this year, and I think I'd really like to just do some free art for people. c: I won't do NSFW, gore, or hate art of course, but aside from those things I'm pretty open, so feel free to send me detailed requests or just drop OCs/characters/AC villagers/etc here.

I may or may not try some experimental stuff (and you can check out my gallery for examples of my usual work!), so if you have any preferences for style just let me know! Also keep in mind that I can't promise I'll do every request, and I'll probably choose according to my mood rather than post order.

Merielle!! Your art is soo pretty!! I’d love to see my rep in your style!! (She’s got green eyes lol)
4D745DBF-88E4-4AE9-9FBA-79CDF351118A.jpeg

I hope you feel better and I‘m here if you ever need someone to talk to! <3

also I love your current aesthetic!

Thank you so much for doing this Merielle ;w; Your art is so lovely aa <3

Could you either draw my Tokyo Revengers OC Momoko, or my PNGTuber, Mimi ? ;w; You can pick whichever, I don't mind! :3

Oh Merielle, I am so sorry to hear you are struggling 🌷💞 I am always around if you need to chat 💜

You are an amazing artist. I would absolutely love if you would draw my rep please? Thank you so much for doing this and considering my rep 💜

2F4E5632-F531-4B15-88CB-526404909EBC.jpeg

I don't know exactly what you're dealing with but I def know how difficult it can be, I'm basically in the same boat. art therapy is really nice so hopefully it shifts you back in the right direction, even if only a little bit 😌

if you'd like to try your hand at more anthro stuff, I'll drop a few of my charas here and you can just draw one if you want! (but if not that's okay)
Ajax: https://toyhou.se/18385384.ajax
Kit: https://toyhou.se/16544414.kit
Toby: https://toyhou.se/1391269.toby

also wanted to say I haven't looked at your art thread recently but your valentine/fair/xmas/etc stuff is so lovely!! I'll have to watch your thread so I can see any new stuff you post <3

Hello! I really love your art you are one of my favorite artists on TBT! 😁
I am very grateful to have already received a freebie in the past so I don't expect anything but if you feel like drawing him here is Munchie 🤎
munchie.png

Munchie.jpg

Picked my Stardew Farmer, i only have one drawing of him. Kobe is also in cosplay, so that'd be weird in my opinion.

Untitled110.png
he's got a long blue ponytail down below his shoulders thats always messy by the end of the day. With blue hair, and darkish purple eyes. He lives on a beach farm so I gave him a blue look heh. Basically how he looks here.

I drew this when Seb actually said new dialogue, it was kinda cute. Its also not the best, but only colored one I have so far.

Looking forward to it ^^ Sorry your going through a bad head space. Hope your doing well. Take care ♡

Last edited:
Your art is so beautiful! Especially your Pokémon drawings! If you're interested, I'd love to see a drawing of the female player character from Pokémon Pearl being amazed to see a shiny Wingull that she stumbled upon randomly, because that was the game that I was playing and that was the Pokémon I found when I found my first shiny after playing Pokémon for ten years without ever seeing one (besides Red Gyarados in Silver, that doesn't count). It was a historic moment for me. I named him Emerald. ^_^

669px-Diamond_Pearl_Dawn.png
20210701124120%21Spr_4d_278_s.png

hi!! i would love if you considered my island rep :)
and i’m sorry that you’re feeling this way recently :( i hope you feel better soon, take care <3

Oh wow 😍🥰❤️ Merielle, you are amazing and so talented I honestly love it so much!! Thank you, thank you, thank you ❤️❤️❤️ Just going to sleep now with a smile in my heart 💜

Im sorry to hear that things have been less than ideal, I really understand the struggle and hope you're doing as good as possible at this time

If you'd want to draw my character at any point that would be really swell , but if not there's no worries. The link is here :)

Hello! I’m sorry you aren’t feeling the best right now, but I’m glad you have outlets for that. You art is really pretty! I have two options here if you want to do them:
Picture 1 is of my Splatoon character, Aka:
7FD1D8B2-8372-4004-BBB8-908A44D046C2.jpeg

And picture two is of my… I don’t really know what to call her OC:
B06E04CC-88C0-4F5B-95FC-962B5365E8C0.jpeg

I hope you’re feeling better!

Back